shape
carat
color
clarity

Bellerina Diamond Pendant from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

micropaveornothing

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

I''m considering purchasing this: http://www.whiteflash.com/golden-wardrobe/Gold_Details.aspx?ItemCode=WF-4088&CategID=7 at some point in time. The 0.50 carat in White Gold version.

Does anyone have this pendant and not mind sharing some pictures? I''d like to hear if they like how it looks, how it wears on the neck and neck shots if at all possible.

Thanks,
micropaveornothing

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
12/30/2009 6:37:04 PM
Author: micropaveornothing

Does anyone have this pendant and not mind sharing some pictures? I'd like to hear if they like how it looks, how it wears on the neck and neck shots if at all possible.
I have the beautiful pendant, designed by Irina, one of the founders of this website. Alas, I have no worthy pictures of mine. I am linking to the thread about mine, though :). Other members have good pictures of their pendants!

AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread was very helpful to me when I was still making up my mind about a bellerina pendant and, if I wanted one, what kind to buy. It has good photos in it, too!

AGBF
34.gif

starshine

Shiny_Rock
That''s one of my favorites!
30.gif
Such a neat journey to it''s creation, too!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
It''s so pretty! Can''t wait to see your finished pendant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results