shape
carat
color
clarity

belle, about posting multiple pics...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went back and read that post again, I had read it eons ago. I honestly didn't remember that part being in there. However, I still don't know how to do it.

I know how to drag things, but in order to drag the pic, I have to have that post opened up, so then the post I want to put it in is just a tab at the bottom.
33.gif

Maybe (obviously) I'm being dumb, but I just can't figure it out.
38.gif

ETA, that thread won't take new posts.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 5:21:14 PM
Author:Ellen
I went back and read that post again, I had read it eons ago. I honestly didn''t remember that part being in there. However, I still don''t know how to do it.

I know how to drag things, but in order to drag the pic, I have to have that post opened up, so then the post I want to put it in is just a tab at the bottom.
33.gif

Maybe (obviously) I''m being dumb, but I just can''t figure it out.
38.gif
click on the thread or whatever somewhere and open it in a new window?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 5:22:44 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
click on the thread or whatever somewhere and open it in a new window?
?

cehra, I know you have to have the post you want it in open, BUT, you also have to have the post with the pic in it open. I cannot figure out how you have both open, and showing, at the same time.....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going to try it here since you started the topic.
New%20Rings%2010.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, a miracle!!!!! I DID IT!!!! I''ll explain how.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ds, there''s only one pic showing.
33.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay first you click on Reply on the thread where you want to post the pictures. Then you have to minimize that screen while you open PS on another page. Now I go find the picture I want to copy. I click on the picture and a black zero with a slash appears. Keep it clicked and move your mouse dragging the picture down to the bottom of your screen until it touches the tab at the bottom where the reply page is. Lo and behold, the other webpage will come up without clicking on it! So you then place the black circle in the reply box below your text and release the click. The Picture then appears in the reply box! Amazing what I have learned on PS besides diamonds! Haha!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I could have dragged another one and placed it below it. You just have to learn how to drag them into the reply box rather than using the "attach file" feature.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 5:49:08 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Okay first you click on Reply on the thread where you want to post the pictures. Then you have to minimize that screen while you open PS on another page. Now I go find the picture I want to copy. I click on the picture and a black zero with a slash appears. Keep it clicked and move your mouse dragging the picture down to the bottom of your screen until it touches the tab at the bottom where the reply page is. Lo and behold, the other webpage will come up without clicking on it! So you then place the black circle in the reply box below your text and release the click. The Picture then appears in the reply box! Amazing what I have learned on PS besides diamonds! Haha!
Hmmm, I tried all that, and I was doing alright until you got to the part where the circle would open the other window, it didn''t. But, I shall try again, here, so I don''t jack up another thread.
9.gif

Now, question. Can I drag a picture that''s in My Documents you think?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you drag that circle down, put it right on top of the tab at the bottom and don''t let go. That page should pop up. You are on a PC with Windows, right?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 5:58:24 PM
When you drag that circle down, put it right on top of the tab at the bottom and don''t let go. That page should pop up. You are on a PC with Windows, right?
OK, and yes.

Gonna try now.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 5:56:50 PM
newringsIMG_0048.jpg

1.63HVS1New%20Rings%20008.jpg
Beautiful pictures DS!!! Is that your new setting???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial, no, that is the old setting. I cannot post pictures of the new setting because it is against the rules (problem regarding vendor).

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, I did it from here, just not gonna post the pic. But, it won''t let me drag one from My Documents.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 6:06:01 PM
Sundial, no, that is the old setting. I cannot post pictures of the new setting because it is against the rules (problem regarding vendor).
Aww, what a bummer!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
ds, I just realized, I forgot to say thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re welcome, Ellen! I was learning right along with you!
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey! well done ds!
36.gif

ellen, did you figure it out?
you can''t ''drag'' documents from your computer. that would be like trying to hand me a picture right now (from wherever you are!) it won''t work. pictures have to be hosted online first. if the picture is already uploaded, on ps for example, you can drag it. otherwise, it will have to be uploaded.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for this instructions, I have been wondering how to post a pic of my stone when I get it..thanks

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 8:08:42 PM
Author: belle
hey! well done ds!
36.gif

ellen, did you figure it out?
you can''t ''drag'' documents from your computer. that would be like trying to hand me a picture right now (from wherever you are!) it won''t work. pictures have to be hosted online first. if the picture is already uploaded, on ps for example, you can drag it. otherwise, it will have to be uploaded.
belle, thanks.

Yes, I figured it out, just didn''t post the pic.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh I didn't realize. I just hope you are happy with it. (Sorry to hijack for a moment)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2007 10:55:42 AM
Author: Sundial

Oh I didn''t realize. I just hope you are happy with it. (Sorry to hijack for a moment)
No biggie. Not like this is some high tech, heated discussion.
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2007 5:49:08 PM
Help! I tried this, and when I release the click, the reply box disappears and anew box (with the picture in it) appears. What am I doing wrong?

Here's how the new box is entitled...sort of...

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files...(etc etc)

33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

widget

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
widget, you can''t do it from your documents on your computer (I tried too), only from somewhere on this site.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can''t post pictures of YOUR RING??? that seems really weird!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2007 12:26:40 PM
Author: Ellen
widget, you can''t do it from your documents on your computer (I tried too), only from somewhere on this site.
I was trying to, Ellen...I tried to post a picture of Wallermama''s Winky...

widget

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2007 12:41:11 PM
Author: widget
I was trying to, Ellen...I tried to post a picture of Wallermama''s Winky...

widget
OK, saw documents in there and assumed....Sorry! I am seriously drugged up on Nyquil. lol

I don''t know, maybe try a different pic? even though it shouldn''t really matter...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
maybe a pic will help?

explorerwindowbars.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results