shape
carat
color
clarity

Bella''s new earrings (whiteflash pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Here are the pics from Whiteflash. I
30.gif
them! They are .25 ct each (.5 tcw) ACA F/VS diamonds, bezel set in 18k white gold leverbacks. The bezels are suspended by jump rings so the diamonds will move and be even more sparkly:)

They should be here tomorrow so hopefully if it's sunny on Saturday to do a photo shoot.

This was a great day!!! I love the Strategy class I'm in right now, I got my earring pics today, and DH got offered a job he's been waiting to hear about since November
23.gif
The commute will be rough for him, but it's a much better work environment, it will help him with his career change/him getting ready to apply for med school, and the salary is a little higher (which means I might get more "fun" money which I can put towards my 5-stone project
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

So...in all...an excellent day:)

Wanna see some pics?

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Aren''t they so pretty
36.gif

bellaearrings2small.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love how sparkly they are:)

bellaearrings1small.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I''m loving these photos!

bellasearrings3.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I am so happy with how these turned out.

bellasearrings5.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings!!! Sounds like you''re having an amazing day today, bella!! Congrats to your hubby with the new job and good luck with med school!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see these in person!!!

bellasearrings6.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I think this might be a duplicate, but I can''t tell (my file names are confusing me
20.gif
) I''ll post RL shots, including ear shots, sometime this weekend.

bellasearrings8.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
eeek! They are gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
My stud posts have been bothering me much, and I''m a huggie lover earring wearer, so I would love to switch my bezel studs to something like this - They look scrumptious
18.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! I'm a big fan of the jump-ring attachment design - that little extra dangle makes for a big difference in sparkle!

Sounds like things are going really well for you, Bella
9.gif
Congrats to hubby on his new job!!

Now, then... earshots??

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Yssie, luckyshe, and D&T, DH has been through some really rough job stuff the past few years so this is a really exciting move for him and hopefully a start on this new medical career. We were both professional musicians who through a crazy path of injuries, random neurological issues, and career crossroads have decided to go to business school (me) and med school (him). I''m working on my MBA now while I work, but he''s got 2-3 years of prelim post-bac classes to take before he can apply to med school
14.gif
This job will supposedly let him do that
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Bella..they are gorgeous!!! Congrats! Very pretty!
30.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
oh wow, sooo pretty. I love leverbacks.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous earrings and best of luck with all.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Yssie--Earshots will come this weekend when they are in my hot little hands
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!
36.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and elegant!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous! are those louboutins that whiteflash used as props?!!! cool idea.

bella, i''m studying for my GMATs now and hopefully applying to b-school ASAP :) i''ve gone through a million career changes. i also did the post-bac premed thing. i was all over the place!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
thanks everyone!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Crown jewels, wow--you''ve done it all:) GMATs are not very hard at all so I''m sure you''ll do great. I worked through the Princeton Review book and that was it. I scored really well and am LOVING my program! Do you want to go part-time or full-time?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ear shots when you get them! They look lovely!

Can I ask why you went with lever backs instead of the usual studs? Just curious? I have studs and they are
always falling forward plus I just hate screwing on the backs because it gets the stones all dirty.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, those are AWESOME, Bella! Love them. Can''t wait to see ear shots if you will please indulge us.
36.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
tyty-thanks! I''ll definitely post ear shots this weekend, plus my e-ring/wband photo shoot is long overdue
2.gif

When I started this project (which I partially funded with the sale of my wedding dress-we don''t have room to store it in our apt) was CERTAIN I wanted BGD baby bezel studs. I got quotes from BGD and from Whiteflash. Then I thought about it and realized I NEVER wear studs. Every pair of earrings I own is dangle. The 2-3 pairs of cheap studs I have from Claire never get worn EVER. They just don''t look that good on me. Now maybe if they were nice and big, like 2 cts each they''d look good, but otherwise they get lost. Plus, I mostly wear leverbacks I love that they are so comfortable, I can sleep in them, and I never have to worry about backs falling off or earrings falling out of my hole.

So, I got new quotes for the bezel studs as leverbacks and I wanted the drop ring so that they''d move and really sparkle, but I thought that might look strange with the .35 tcw I was looking at for baby bezels. WF gave me an AMAZING, I mean really, really AMAZING quote which let me get these earrings with .5 tcw which I think is as small as you can go for the dangling bezel without it looking strange.

i can not wait to get these tomorrow. I am already thinking how to rearrange my meetings so I can make it to FedEx:) I;''ll have to reenact the gran opening of the fed ex package for my photos b/c I don''t think I''ll be able to wait until I get home:)

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I want to see ear shots when you get them!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Bella! They are gorgeous. I love diamond dangles and the bezel set looks great. I can''t wait to see ear shots.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Bella, they came out beautiful! Your first diamond project! I''m so excited for you. I''m looking forward to your photo shoot this weekend.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! I love dangly earrings. Congratulations!

Oooooo how exciting!!!!!

Can''t wait for more pics!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love this look, I can''t wait to see ear shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results