shape
carat
color
clarity

Belated ER Pics

dmd4ever

Shiny_Rock
After spending quite a bit of time here a while back, I finally found the perfect stone and setting, but never posted pictures, so figured better late than never. Thanks to all here who provided so much input and advice!

For those who followed the drama surrounding my first attempt to buy a diamond, I've updated that thread here: http://www.pricescope.com/forum/roc...uxe-and-the-owner-yosef-adde-t162058-150.html. Nothing much else to say about that, except to note that I definitely relied heavily on the forum as I shopped for this stone and setting, as I couldn't afford to screw up again!

I bought the diamond from Good Old Gold (http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/8274/), and Brian Gavin set it in a custom platinum setting using the fishtail pave band and the novela head. Proposed in February 2012, married in August 2013, and ready to live happily ever after! These are some of the "glamour shots" of the finished ER as provided by BGD:

capture_2.jpg
capture3.jpg
capture2.jpg

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
The finished ring is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy the engagement and marriage worked out even if the "Thing That Shall Not Be Named" didn't. :appl: :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well congratulations are in order, both on the ring and on your marriage! The ring looks lovely and hand shots would really help to provide a sense of its home base. :))

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous!!

dmd4ever

Shiny_Rock
Here's a non-professional pic we took after the wedding. It shows her ER along with the platinum pave side bands we had custom made locally to complement the big ring. Also, I ended up getting a Scott Kay 19kt white gold ring (http://www.solomonbrothers.com/Jewelry_120047), which is also visible in the pic, along with the paw of our boston terrier ;-)

capture5.jpg

And one of the professional shots from the wedding photographers of the rings:

1003543_10151548413126836_2131924450_n.jpg

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful!!! Congrats! I followed your previous posts and hate how that could have happened to you

Best

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new marriage! The rings are beautiful and look great on her hand!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous ring!

So, so sorry for all you had to go through. All I can say is that karma is a b*tch and it will bite you know who in the butt one day.

I wish you many years of happiness in your marriage! Congrats and best wishes! :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful and I admire your determination to smile through the pain! I love the shot including the dog's paw - so sweet! The rings are just beautiful and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Fingers crossed that whatever you might have in the works refunds your initial circumstance. It's nothing less than theft and I am beyond appalled. I so love your positive attitude - I think the key to a happy life is being able to focus on what's truly important even when it's very difficult - and you are way ahead of the game!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your gorgeous ring :love: I love the family shot, doggy included! Sorry you went thru so much, I'm sure looking at the ring on your finger now makes you very happy :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ER is gorgeous :love: and I am sorry for all you went through but so happy for you that you now have a beautiful ring to wear. Enjoy in health and happiness!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
dmd4ever|1385566684|3563912 said:
After spending quite a bit of time here a while back, I finally found the perfect stone and setting, but never posted pictures, so figured better late than never. Thanks to all here who provided so much input and advice!

For those who followed the drama surrounding my first attempt to buy a diamond, I've updated that thread here: http://www.pricescope.com/forum/roc...uxe-and-the-owner-yosef-adde-t162058-150.html. Nothing much else to say about that, except to note that I definitely relied heavily on the forum as I shopped for this stone and setting, as I couldn't afford to screw up again!

I bought the diamond from Good Old Gold (http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/8274/), and Brian Gavin set it in a custom platinum setting using the fishtail pave band and the novela head. Proposed in February 2012, married in August 2013, and ready to live happily ever after! These are some of the "glamour shots" of the finished ER as provided by BGD:

capture_2.jpg
capture3.jpg
capture2.jpg
I am so sorry for this entire Yosef situation but you ended up with a gorgeous ring and karma goes to good honest people and he will get his in the long run

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your marriage. Your ring set turned out beautifully - thanks for sharing.

Sorry to hear of the crappy situation you went through.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy for you that the result of your second try was so succesful!! Sorry to read that you had to undergo such an awful experience.
The set is absolutely gorgeous and the ring is a true eyecatcher.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I am so impressed that you were able to move on from that horrible experience. I found your thread and read the whole thing. My heart goes out to you. I hope your wife knows what an amazing guy she married. (Of course she does. She married you. :))

Your new ring is beautiful and lovely and looks wonderful on her hand. Best wishes on a long and wonderful life together.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results