shape
carat
color
clarity

Beginning diamond search!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GroundRound

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I have been lurking for a month or so now on PS, and I have to thank everyone for their expertise and opinions in these forums. I am planning on asking the question to my better half so I need a ring! My diamond budget is $9000-$10000 and I definately want the best cut with size as possible. I love the fire and sparkle in the ideal cut diamond that I looked at a local family owned chain. I do want to purchase online because I''ve learned this is way for the best deal. Any suggestions woulb be greatly appreciated
wink2.gif

Thanks

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm so are you thinking of around $9k for the stone with around $1k for the setting ? Or ? Simple solitaire? Or do you want side diamonds (costs more usually). What are your priorities? Do you want colorless or will non-visible color be good enough ? (e.g. G or H are great colors to get better pricing on and 99% of the people out there can't see the difference between G/H and D/E). Clarity? Something like VS or SI1 with eye-clean clarity okay? You can maximize the budget best that way.

1.gif
Let us know your details and people are more than glad to post stones to help guide your way!
1.gif
There are deals to be had online, focus on CUT as your top priority, keeping color and clarity at a minimum requirement level and you can get the biggest stone possible for your budget.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results