shape
carat
color
clarity

BEFORE and AFTER pictures of House

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
last one... I will post when I get more done.. I am working on my bed and the bathrooms now... UGH!!

tafter4.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice MINE. What a difference without the wallpaper. Remodeling is alot of work. We did our house two years ago. Be sure to show more pictures.

Linda

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great Mine. Lots of bold, bright colors. Way better now that the wallpaper is gone.
36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hehehe, of COURSE you''d have lots of orange!
31.gif

But seriously - it all looks fantastic!! MUCH better than before!!! And I loooove those bright bold colors too!!!!
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful sense of color you have! Will you please come to my house and cure me of my beige-ness?!?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!! I decided to just hold my breath and jump. After all, you can always repaint if you do not like it. But I so wanted color in my rooms... I LOVE COLOR!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, what a difference taking down the wallpaper and adding some fresh coats of paint makes. it looks great MINE. my daughter would love a princess room too.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you''ve done a great job, Mine!

movie zombie

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great!! I love using paint for walls, because then you really have a great starting point for decor, I am SOO not a fan of wallpaper!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
bless you for banishing all that wallpaper... the world is a better place now! LOVE all the bright colors!!!! It looks great!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your lovely paint colors are a HUGE improvement over all that wallpaper! Very nicely done.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this a new house, Mine? Or are you just redoing one in which you have lived for a while? I did not read that you moved after your marriage, so if I am missing a chapter, please direct me to the thread in which you describe that!

I feel very out of it!

34.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Hey Deb!

We haven''t moved yet, but we bought and closed on this house last month. There was a lot of work and updating to do and the going has been slow with all the craziness. I still have a lot to do... but we are not planning on moving in till next month.. so hopefully.. I will be able to get it done!! (crossing fingers)

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Here is the link to original thread~
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/need-some-advice-on-colors-pics-of-new-house.41388/

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine, i''m so glad you were able to close but not move in right away so you could fix the place and make it really your own. it is a luxury in this day and age but it is just so much easier to paint, etc. when not living in a space. again, congratulations!

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results