shape
carat
color
clarity

Before/After outside house/yard pics

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Thanks! I had JD read the thread this morning and he had a smile on his face!

I''m going to look into having someone come and make sure the trees are ok..or I''ll take pictures and maybe Gailey can tell or something. I''d feel sad if we mucked up the trees!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
The backyard is finally more finished off than what it was, so thought I'd add a few more pics! Alongside the bed of hostas along the back garage we're going to add a walkway to connect the back gate w/the door of the garage but we just had so much stuff going on this summer it got pushed to next year. The grassy area that is framed in there, we put weed killer down and the grass was too new apparently b/c it killed most of it off..got the weeds tho haha. We're just going to till it up and put in a garden. We've talked about doing that for years, so now we'll just do it!

We got the shingling done too, and you can see in some of the pictures how much nicer these shingles look. Ha, we had people driving by stop to tell us how striking a change new shingles made when you turn the corner onto our street!

It's hard to tell but along the walkway there are four brick planters coming out next to the fence panels with a semi circle of chicken wire up the fence. Only two have been planted-they have sweet pea vines. The other 2 will have clemantis next year.

100_1158.jpg

100_1156.jpg

100_1155.jpg

100_1152.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one

100_1160.jpg

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
that is one heck of a transformation! I am very, very impressed!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
That turned out great packrat! Very usable space, looks like it would be great for entertaining.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap! That is one crazy transformation! Colour me impressed, Packrat!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You did a great job!! So cute!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: Thanks everyone! We're awfully pleased with it! I'm trying to convince JD to let me turn the front yard into a flower garden but not having much luck so far!

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Packrat! You must be the envy of the neighborhood! Your home looks so inviting... Can I come over? ;))

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
That is NOT the back yard I'd expect for someone with the screen name "Packrat". ;-)

Seriously though, that is one fantastic looking garden space. Nicely done!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful transformation. As I was browsing the photos, I actually said "wow" outloud over the impressive results.

Enjoy!

Oh, and this will be one of those rare posts that I show my DH!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! It really does look like a completely different house! Fantastic!!!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Nice!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Sure, c'mon over SpheneQueen!

Thanks everyone! It's nice to have other people appreciate our hard work!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Packrat -- I love your house and I know you've put a lot of work into it. The yards (front and back) look amazing!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What an awesome improvement! It's like night and day, really. Looks like a lot of hard work was put into it. I love all new colour, and there's soo much curb appeal now. Love the hanging baskets and the bathtub, and all the other gardening touches. You've turned a pretty nondescript house into a beautiful home. Congrats! :appl:

Ninna

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful stransformation :appl:

charbie

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the look of the shingles! They are soooooo pretty!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Packrat, you deserve an Oscar! That is gorgeous garden design. I'm so envious of your sun! Have been working my a** off for 6 yrs on our yard but with so many trees, it has to be all shade stuff. Not a tenth as much fun. Plus it's only moi doing all the slaving.

Can't imagine how much you've improved the value of the property. And the fun of living there. Talented soul, you are!

--- Laurie

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! :wavey: It makes me feel good!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
You and your DH have made a beautiful transformation on your home. I :appl: you!! It was nice to see some pics of your cavalier in the photos. Such a sweetie :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results