shape
carat
color
clarity

Beauty Products You Are Loving...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
https://www.amazon.com/pcs-Asian-Ex...F8&qid=1503058710&sr=8-1&keywords=italy+towel

Behold, the Italy Towel!! This will be the best $6 you ever spend! These little exfoliating wonders are simply amazing. Instructions:

Take a rather warm shower or bath for about 15 minutes
Step away from the water and sort of slick the water off of your skin
Wet towel and gently rub in back and forth motion

Your dead skin comes off like eraser shavings!! It's amazing!

If you aren't soaked enough, it won't work. If you rub too hard, you will irritate.

Red is for face and sensitive areas, green is for body.

Don't use soap.

Use once every 7-10 days.

https://saluxshop.com/
I use this every day. Don't order from amazon because there are counterfeits.

Ah yes, I pick these up from the K grocery store :)
I have not yet ventured into one of the jjimjilbangs (korean bath houses). But I see Conan O'Brien's venture into one and I always die laughing! I'm pretty sure it'd be good for my skin, though.
:lol-2:

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Living proof dry shampoo :twirl::wink2::wink2::wink2:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Original La Mer, it's the only thing that helps my dry winter skin!

mn_shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
I know a lot of people that Like Wen, but it was terrible for my hair. I made the mistake of trying it for the first time by taking a sample bottle on a big trip. It made my hair feel heavy & greasy and I was stuck using it or the resort products.
While on the topic of hair products, if anyone wants/needs a good drug store conditioner - Neutrogena Triple Moisture mask and Deep Daily Conditioner are fabulous.

@momhappy I know this is an older post, but I was using the Neutrogena Daily Deep Conditioner for years, up until 2-3 (?) years ago when I started having trouble finding it in stock and it is showing as discontinued on their website. Just wondering if you have been able to find a comparable replacement?

I've tried quite a few things from $5 drugstore options to $40+ salon brands without much success (or what my hair has like is causing my skin to break out), so any suggestions would be much appreciated!

thank you

Last edited:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone using a red light therapy or radio frequency device for their face?

I have to admit I’ve been enticed by the ads - and I’ve bought two. The first cost about $500 and came with a “free” bottle of conductive gel. Well, both she radio stimulation and their warnings about not using it more than twice a week were so strong that I was almost afraid to use it. So I returned it. I realized of course, that I would have to pay for the return shipping – which, at $20, was surprisingly reasonable what I didn’t realize was that they would charge me $50 for that bottle of “free“ gel! Still, paying $70 for a mistake versus paying $500 for a mistake, I figured I came out ahead anyway.

Then I found a smaller, more reasonably priced device that does basically the same stuff at less than half the cost and bought that. I’ve only had it a few days and only used it a few times, but I can tell you that it feels much more comfortable to use. Whether it actually does anything in terms of increasing collagen, production, and reducing wrinkles remains to be seen.

My face has gotten very wrinkly very quickly - probably a combination of genetics on my mothers side, and my husband’s penchant for outdoor activities. I am fully aware that I may just be buying into the hype and grasping at straws out of desperation! :lol:

(I’ve reported the spam - though I am grateful to the spammer for bringing this thread back to life!)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey @VRBeauty,
I bought the NuFace Mini Facial Toning Device hoping that it would help with some of the droopiness that has started
on my face (marionette lines, etc).

Used it every day for 6 weeks straight and didn't see a thing! I was wondering if my face was maybe too far gone for this tool to
help. I didn't enjoy using it either...having to put the gel on my face and clean up afterward. If it had done something I wouldn't
mind but nothing.

Fortunately, I dont have too many wrinkles (just droopiness). I have been using Tretinoin for about 10 years and other Ordinary
products (Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Alpha Arbutin, "Buffet") which I think has helped keep the smaller wrinkles at bay. Oh, plus
lots of sunscreen. Plus a hat with a larger brim while I'm out in nature.

I have heard that the red light mask is supposed to do wonders. They are about $500...not sure if I'll ever buy one or not thone.

Does anyone have a red light mask that they can say is making a difference?

$50 + $20 for the "free" gel stinks!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't use any beauty products.
Zip, nada, zilch.

I don't need them.
I already gots me my man. :mrgreen2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did want to mention a product I have been loving for dark undereye circles, Pixie Concentration Correction. It's more
peachy than pink (I see pink in the following link but it could be my screen). You can wear it as-is for a more natural
look or layer concealer over it after letting it dry down a bit. It's not the end all be all but it certainly helps my under eyes
not as dark!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't use any beauty products.
Zip, nada, zilch.

I don't need them.
I already gots me my man. :mrgreen2:

I’m glad to hear it, Kenny ! :mrgreen2:

I’ve got mine too, but I still don’t like those wrinkles!

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know why it took me so long to turn on to SK-II, but I had my makeup done for a wedding I was in recently and the artist was like “What do you use on your skin?????” It pretty much airbrushes fine lines away with long enough use.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I consider myself low maintenance except for a monthly cut and blow dry as I have a short hairstyle.

All my make-up and skin care products are from large pharmacies/drug stores.

The only exception is my perfume and I have been wearing the same scent which is Chanel No. 19 for over 25 years!

However, that changed when I discovered UKLash eyelash lash serum since December 2022, and it is my most expensive daily beauty product that I use.

I decided to try it as it only needs one easy application a day. I did not get on with DIY false ones at home, and CBA with semi permanent ones as they are too high maintenance for my liking.

The result is AMAZING with long natural lashes that I did not believe would be possible and I shall continue to use it - highly recommended.

DK :))

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
From moisturizers to makeup. Now that I’m in my 30’s I tend to go for a natural makeup look and dont do shimmery eye shadows as much.

IMG_7928.jpeg IMG_7931.jpeg IMG_7934.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7933.jpeg
    IMG_7933.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results