shape
carat
color
clarity

beautiful yellow diamond - Diamonds by Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
A not so great shot of a gorgeous ring! More, and hopefully better, shots to come. But I wanted to get something posted for the ring I purchased from David.

I get many compliments on the ring. To me it looks like liquid sunshine surrounded by diamonds. I just love it. Hopefully you can get a sense of how it looks from this pic.

I loved working with David, who treated me as if I were spending millions with him. I am definitely going to make any additional colored diamond purchases from him.
1.gif

yellow dia1.gif

Oh so pretty!!!!

Yummy yellow sunshine!!!
emhot.gif

So pretty! A yellow diamond is on my wish list!

ooohhhhh, that is really pretty!!!

The yellow is beautiful and I love the halo. I would love to see more pictures
30.gif
30.gif

it is beautiful, would love to see more handshots

YAY for another yellow diamond!! It''s very pretty!
36.gif

How lovely. The design really makes that yellow beauty pop!

gorgeous! What a beautiful color yellow!

What a pretty ring! Very yummy!
18.gif

HELLO SUNSHINE! I absolutely love it
36.gif

Very pretty ring - glad you love it and enjoyed working with David. Show us more pics!

Yummy!

Very pretty yellow diamond! Pls do post more pictures!

beautiful!! I spoke a lot with David (going back almost a year ago) and I really liked him too. I didn't end up purchasing anything...but totally would.

Great ring!
36.gif

Love it, love it! The color is outstanding!

lovely ring, writergeek. very pretty setting and a gorgeous stone.

nice job. :)

thats one gorgeous stones. I always want to buy something from David. His stones look amazing. You got yourself a stunner, lucky lady!!!

very pretty.

Very beautiful!!!!!
30.gif

Wow, what a gorgeous stone! I like your "liquid sunshine" description--looks about right
1.gif

What a purty n yummy lil tweety... meow..!
3.gif

Yeah, more pics pretty plz...

It is does look like sunshine, just as you described.
Congrats on the new bling!

Looks royal!!! Lurve me some yellow diamonds!

I am so happy you guys see what I see in the ring. I feel like I carry my own personal sunshine around. LOL! That makes me sound sappy...but it''s true!

I will take additional pictures, thanks so much for the interest. And hopefully in the not so distant future I''ll get a nice pink diamond friend to keep this ring company...
1.gif

So pretty! Love it.

Wowza! The yellow tone to that one is perfect!

Thank you so much Writergeek!
I really enjoyed working together, and I love your ring!!

The stone is an intense yellow that is very close to vivid- the photo is your stone before we set her.

Thank you so much to all the other posters as well...I''m blushing, can you tell?
30.gif

r2348g.jpg

Really pretty ring. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP