shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful 1.82 J SI2....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhhhh here is the diamond I would choose if I had to do it all over again with our $$. Size baby!!
1.gif
Plus look at that Lightscope image and Bscope!
love.gif
Having seen Jonathan''s J diamonds when Nate bought his...this thing would most likely be pretty darn white!

http://www.goodoldgold.com/1_82ct_j_si2_h%26a.htm

Course I will change my mind tomorrow and fall in love with another diamond....ah virtual diamonds are grand.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Great choices. But do you think the J/SI2 inclusions would be noticeable? I know that the pictures that Jonathan posted are 30X magnification so the inclusions are much more easily seen than at the actual size view - it just that it seems that the black carbon crystals might become noticeable.

Only if we can do over again ....

rodent.gif

umagnetic

Rough_Rock
Beautiful choice Mara! Hey Rhino, how eye clean is this SI2 stone? Any non-magnified pictures?

goldenringlets

Shiny_Rock
Mara -
If you wear the 3.59 stone, you're arm would probably charge your hand for overweight!

Now, how about the fantasy settings ..knowing of course you love the one you have, but, if you did it again.....

Goldenringlets

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm I love so many settings-- but I really love some of Leon Mege's work (see my posting in the Jewelry Pieces section) with his split prongs that look like fingers. However, I think my favorite so far still has to be the one by Mark Morrell that everyone always posts about...it may be Buttercup's ring....or there were two that were really similar...with the graduated pave and the beautiful head. Probably a tossup between some Leon Mege creation and the MM ring.
2.gif

Got Rocks?

Rough_Rock
Dear Mara: I just bought Jonathan's 2.08 J SI-2 (see educational diamonds) in August. It has medium blue fluor. and it is awesome, so white, and TOTALLY eye clean. I have never seen a thing in it without a loupe. My stone was the best buy I have seen for the money (to me). Well, here is the link

http://www.goodoldgold.com/2_081ct_j_si2__h&a.htm

I hope that works!

My sister has an H from blue nile (GIA cert) and she says mine is whiter. (Hers is gorgeous too). But I didn't buy from blue nile because they were slightly pricey to me and they informed me they do not do upgrades.

Like you, I've stared at that 3.59 too at GOG, and wondered if I'll ever upgrade! I almost have an emotional attachment to my stone! I never thought I'd ever have a stone this nice.
4.gif

Got Rocks?

Rough_Rock
http://www.goodoldgold.com/3_05ct_j_si2__h&a.htm

This would be my upgrade (the first one at least!)LOL
wavey.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
GR--nice stone!! Verrrryyy niceeee!!! It looks like an absolutely excellent deal and the fact that it's a J with med fluor probably makes it look something like an H!
1.gif
I would definitely be tempted by the size for the $$ and knowing it's a stellar cut helps too! The Bscope and scope image are GREAT. 9.5 on Isee2 !

I love that there are pictures of the actual stone in real lighting, Jonathan should do this with more of his stones. So should more vendors (
3.gif
AL!) that way people get ALL the info.

I showed that 3.59c link to my fiance and said it was my upgrade. (This was via IM). He said okay. Then he says 'Don't print this!!' (meaning and dont use it against him later!)...Haaaa..I wish.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Mara, I have no doubt in my mind that you *will* be sporting the largest diamond on this board at some point.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks F&I...that's such a compliment esp from a resident fellow 3c lover...though I don't know about biggest..I tried on that 5c oval recently remember? Was so disappointed but it looked gaudy..so there may be a limit to my madness!
rodent.gif
(May be...)

naughty.gif
AL...broad brushes are FUN to paint with....
11.gif
Luv ya!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda--why doesn't your team post them instead of making people request them? If you put all the other information up there for them..why not what could be construed by some as the most important item of all--a picture of the actual diamond. I know your pictures are excellent, I have seen a few...
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results