shape
carat
color
clarity

beautiful 1.10 ct vs2 diamond solitaire for sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TB40ND

Rough_Rock
Lady's 18ct yellow gold and platinum diamond solitaire ring weighing 4.1 grams. The diamond is a round brilliant cut measuring 6.65mm x 6.60mm x 4.05mm and wieghs 1.10 carats. The diamond has VS2 clarity and G color. In addition, this diamond has a faceted, medium to slightly thick girdle and is well cut. These are all the specs I have on the diamond as the cert was lost a few years ago. The diamond originally appraised at $9k. I am asking $4k or make an offer as I am wanting to sell it pronto. Please call 616-445-3630 to inquire about this ring as I am disabled and don't have a computer set up for me to use. Thank you. Paula Kelly
Cassopolis, MI

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Paula,$4k for 1.1-G-VS2 diamond is very good price - about $2k less than Internet prices for similar diamonds.Hope you'll find a buyer for it.

TB40ND

Rough_Rock
Thank you. I really need to sell it.

TB40ND

Rough_Rock
Thank you. I really need to sell it.

TB40ND

Rough_Rock
THANKS AGAIN. I JUST FILLED OUT THE FORM ON THAT SITE. ALSO I WANT TO ADD THAT $4K IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO GET FOR THE RING BUT WOULD TAKE $32OO.00-$3500.00.JUST CURIOUS...WHAT WOULD I GET FOR IT IF I WAS TO SELL IT TO A JEWELER? THANKS.

MBarlow

Rough_Rock
If you had a GIA cert. and would provide the specs I would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results