shape
carat
color
clarity

Beaudry-style custom settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, I have spent several hours looking at all these wonderful antique setting sites! But I keep coming back to a ring by Beaudry, unfortunately. And I say unfortunately because there is no way that I want to spend $5950 on a just setting without the center diamond! I wonder if I could have a copy made? Obviously it would have to have some changes to be legal, but I wonder who could do that level of quality work?

Here is the setting that I love:

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/michael-beaudry-jewelry/rings/17B1/18/this-gorgeous-michael-beaudry-stunner-is-platinum-and-diamond-semi-mount-enhanced-with-pave-diamonds/

Maybe someone can paste the picture for me! I know Art Nouveau had a custom Beaudry made with a similar band, and I love it. But I want mine a little more simple without the halo. I would not wear another band with it. Do any of you know who does good Beaudry look-alikes? I just don''t care about the designer name at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results