shape
carat
color
clarity

Beaudry couture ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

I stumbled onto this site about a month ago and have learned a lot from the knowledgeable posters here. I was looking for a 4 to 5 ct radiant and had no intention of buying a designer ring. However, I went to a Michael Beaudry trunk show at a local jeweler and was totally impressed by a 4.01 radiant from his couture collection. The center stone is surrounded by a frame of small round brilliants with a step cut trapezoid (1.26 ct w) on each side. This ring is so gorgeous that logic went out the window and I bought it. The workmanship is super, especially the engraving and none of the copies that I have seen elsewhere comes close.

Shape Cut cornered rectangular modified brilliant
Weight 4.01
Measurements: 9.92 x 8.16 x5.69 mm
Depth 69.7%
table 65%
Girdle Medium
Culet Small
Fluorescence None
Clarity VS1
Color G

The cut of the center stone may not be as perfect as I would have wanted, but it''s good enough. This is my first post and I hope the images will post properly. Would welcome any comments.

Art Nouveau

PS How do you post more than one image in the same post?

Beaudry1.JPG

Side view of Beaudry ring.

Beaudry2.JPG

OMG... I will marry you!
30.gif
Kidding! It is just incredible, and she will lose consciousness when she sees it! When are you going to pop the question?

HI AN:

Good god, that is one magnificient ring! GASP
emthup.gif
need O2!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

P.S. Post hand shots, please!!

Stunnin, absolutely stunning.
You must post hand pics. It''s incredible.

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

just stunning...really, there are no words. love the detailing and just bling everywhere! what exactly will you do with this rock??

That is one big honking diamond!!! Absolutely stunning, I LOVE Radiants!!!

Wowee!! That''s a stunner!!
30.gif

A work of art...and a MONSTER rock.
30.gif
I can see why reason "went out th door." Congrats!
1.gif

gorgeous!!! Logic went out the door, the window and left the neighborhood I''m sure.
3.gif
Absolutely devine! I''m sure she will love it...after she regains conciousness.

As for posting 2 pics in one posting, it can only be done when posting other pics from the web, but not from your harddrive. If you are posting from pics saved on your computer unfortunately, you can only upload one at a time. But if its from another site on the web, you can upload more. hope that helps.

Very beautiful
18.gif
You must post more pictures.

I will post more photos once I figure out how to take close ups with my Canon G3 camera. My jeweler took the two I posted.

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god that is a beautiful ring if she doesn''t like it I think you''ll have no problem finding people here who love it hehehehehehehe.

Congratulations and best of luck.

Oh my gosh, I tried that ring on at his trunk show several weeks ago! I love his work. We are currently trying to find a 3-4ct. cushion or radiant for my upgrade. You are right, logic does goes right out the window with his work. Did you meet him? Did you see his wife''s ring? Like yours, but pink diamonds around the center stone. The details in his settings will captivate you. I almost let logic out the window that day too! Enjoy a very special ring.

WOW!
30.gif
23.gif
30.gif

That is absolutely stunning! I''ll have to disagree with you on the logic - I can''t think of anything more logical than buying something so beautiful!!!

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

speechless. utterly speechless. it''s huge and gorgeous. congratulations! i don''t think you said--is this for an engagement?

wow, can''t wait to see some hand pics! that ring is completely amazing!! lucky lucky
1.gif

Yowzah!! What a gorgeous ring. Great proportions. Would you happen to know how wide the shank is?

Oh wow, no wonder you fell in love with it at first sight!!

....eh, it''s alright.

LOL of course i''m kidding... that''s one beautiful ring! *sigh*

Please adopt me....
I am self-sufficient, hard working, have a good sense of humour and I am clean.
Stats: 5''4" , 115 lbs., brown hair with highlights (I won''t go into details but have been told I look like JFlo, errh, I mean JLo, on another thread), brown eyes, but I can change them for you and I don''t ask for much.

Except...........

A 3 carat H&A D FL Round Brilliant that scores a 7 on the HCA . I am sure you can swing that, right?
2.gif

Date: 12/5/2004 81:26 PM
Author:Art Nouveau

This ring is so gorgeous that logic went out the window and I bought it The workmanship is super, especially the engraving and none of the copies that I have seen elsewhere comes close.

"Logic went out of the window"... good for you ! Diamonds are that much more enjoyable without the math
2.gif
Unless you are a mathematician, of course.

I did not have the pleasure of meeting Michael Beaudry and his wife, but I met his rep Steven who was very nice and knowledgeable. The ring with a cushion center stone framed with pink diamonds is even more magnificent than my ring, and the best in the collection in my opinion. However, it''s not within my budget to even consider that one. Those little pink diamonds enhance the center stone, but do add to the price. My ring is a birthday present from my husband and I am very happy with it. It''s a work of art! There is a slightly smaller version with a 3+ ct radiant center stone at The Diamond Broker in Los Altos, CA.
http://www.diamondbroker.com/

Date: 12/7/2004 1:14:35 AM
Author: valeria101

''Logic went out of the window''... good for you ! Diamonds are that much more enjoyable without the math
2.gif
Unless you are a mathematician, of course.
Diamonds ARE that much more enjoyable without the math....

Art Nouveau!! Your ring is as classy as your chosen nickname ;) Congrats!

Date: 12/7/2004 3:43:29 AM
Author: Art Nouveau
My ring is a birthday present from my husband and I am very happy with it. It''s a work of art! There is a slightly smaller version with a 3+ ct radiant center stone at The Diamond Broker in Los Altos, CA.
http://www.diamondbroker.com/
Wowsa!! What a great BDAY gift!!!!!!!

WHAT A BEAUTY? IT''S SO BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS!

Oh wow!!!!!! Does your husband need another wife?

There really needs to be a "fainting" smiley
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif

That is beautiful!

Shank of the ring tapers from ~5 mm below the trapezoids side stones to ~3.5 on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP