shape
carat
color
clarity

Beaudry Beautique Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
For those who noticed Michael Beaudry''s website is "under construction," I assume this is why.

BEAUDRY REVEALS THEIR NEW PRODUCT LINE
BEAUTIQUE AT JCK 2004

Los Angeles, CA - (May 27,2004)

Beaudry is introducing a new luxury bridal jewelry collection at the upcoming Couture Collection and Conference show in Las Vegas (Booth 1119). The new Collection is called Beautique and features all new mounting designs from Michael Beaudry as well as simpler versions of classic designs from his Couture and Signature Collections.

Platinum and hand-crafted, the Beautique Collection features the same hallmark production techniques and design values as Beaudry’s established Couture and Signature Collections but is created in a way that allows for lower retail price points than the company’s traditional offerings. The goal of Beautique is to reach an entirely new category of consumer who was previously not familiar with Beaudry’s work.

Beaudry is among the nation’s leading designers and manufacturers of fine jewelry. Beaudry Couture, Signature, and Beautique Collections are available exclusively through America’s most select independent retailers.

chinluvr

Rough_Rock
Superidealist,
I had heard from my local dealer that carries Beaudry that he is introducing a less expensive line. I was told that the new line would be cast rather than hand made and that he will stamp it differently than his more expensive hand crafted pieces. Is this what you have heard? How come you know so much about Beaudry?

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
It sounds like this is the line your jeweler mentioned. If they are cast, then I doubt they'll be of the same quality. Based on the press release, I had imagined that they would be handmade but not as elaborate as his Couture and Signature pieces.

I know about it because I read widely. The item quoted above was a press release from the JCK Vegas show website.

chinluvr

Rough_Rock
I found that press release last night after I read your post and had already sent you a question. On Thursday I will be at the jeweler that carries Beaudry (to pick up my custom made Charles Krypell ring)and I will take them a copy of the press release. Maybe they don't know what they're talking about and the Beautique line will be hand crafted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results