shape
carat
color
clarity

Bear-y Pretty! Mrs. NJCs Wedding Baubles...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! Your wedding set is simply beautiful!! The engraving and diamonds (in the band) make it look so dainty!! Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings & bracelet! Really like your bracelet a lot, actually! Congratulations on your wedding again

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Love ''em! Gorgeous and vintagey!
30.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,all the pieces are very beautiful.
30.gif
10.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh what beauties! The bears are adorable.
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the look of that bracelet!!!! Just drooling over here!
30.gif
I also love how your wedding set goes together...such a fabulous fit and great story!
36.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
NJC, your set is beautiful! I love the delicate details...so classy and elegant. I was originally going to have my wedding band set like yours...5 pointers bead set with milgraining as an eternity. But I couldn''t find any online vendors to custom make it to my specified budget...so I went with prong eternity. It looks great with the e-ring, but it''s not a perfect match. It might be reset into a channel set eternity with milgraining.

Congratulations! Please take care of your set and wear them well!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
NJC, your wedding set is just beautiful & looks lovely on your hand. Have you done anything with the original mounting? It''s stunning as well & would look fabulous with a gemstone in it--perhaps an aquamarine?

I adore your new bracelet! It compliments your rings nicely & is lovely & unique! It''s a classic, but with a twist!

Congrats on your marriage!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so beautiful! I love the shot with the bride and groom teddy bears! Congratulations on the wedding and beautiful bracelet too!
36.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I love how my ering has sparked an antique-style craze for me! For Christmas i got a watch that has the look, and now the wedding band and bracelet! I have been wearing my bracelet everyday... i need to try and take some better pictures of it! Funny to think that when i first started looking at ering i wanted something REALLY modern.

My mom bought the bears on a recent trip to Reno, so i thought i would go for a 7/1s style shot of everything!

One thing i didnt mention before about my band, is it has the slight dip to it so it fits snug, but i think it gives it a fun twist when its by itself. Just enough to be something different.

Platinumrock - do you have pictures of your rings somewhere? I had tried on prong set eternity rings and liked the look, but was afraid of the diamonds eating the crown on my ering or too much damage to the prongs. Thats when i found a ring similar to what i have now. I also looked at bands with sapphires in them, but decided the blue took too much away from my solitaire. Hubby thinks im crazy when i say having the band makes my diamond look bigger! He should be breathing a sigh of relief!
2.gif

BrightSpot - We havent done anything with the original setting yet. It still has its center stone, i just took the tiny accent/side diamonds out. I love the look of sapphires and diamonds together, and think that would be interesting, but i dont know that it will really happen. The ring is too small for me and i dont know that my mother would wear it... but we''ll see!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I love your wedding set!!! My e-ring has sparked a vintage-y craze for me too! I LOOOOVE that bracelt and am looking fo rsomething similar -- would you mind letting me know where its from? PM me if you like!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding set and bracelet are gorgeous! I love the vintage look to them! How beautiful! Congrats!

Bev

Shiny_Rock
It is so beautiful! your wedding set is gorgeous!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger - its from a local B&M, Jared''s. I tried to look for a stamp, but all it has is the 14K mark. Hubby of course has no clue either and they dont have anything like it on their website! Neither does BB&B or Soloman Brothers! Im still looking though...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results