shape
carat
color
clarity

Bay Area venue recommendations within a low budget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gtn, thanks for letting me know about Blossoms. About a minute before you posted, I found that place on the yellow pages and was going to visit later this week. I''m glad to hear that they sell Maggies at MSRP.

Gypsy, thanks for the link for the Allure dresses! Going there right now to search. I found the past threads on local stores, so I''ll be visiting them soon too. That''s great that Blossoms is so good about things like that.

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Along with many others on this thread, I was very sad not to have come across the Green Room while I was still searching for a reception venue. Today I found out a little more information about it which makes me a little less sad. I''m posting here in case it helps you out, Kim! According to reviews on Yelp, if your event has more than 100 people, they require an event coordinator at all times, which is an added cost. Having the event end after 10:30 is an added cost. Also, weekends seem to book up over a year in advance.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
urseberry, thanks for the additional information on the Green Room! Those are good things to know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results