shape
carat
color
clarity

Bath bomb bling?!

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just treated myself to some bath bombs with surprise jewelry inside. I know there are candle versions too. Supposedly, you can find jewelry up to $2000 or something like that inside. So far, I’ve found some cute silver earrings and a necklace (not really my style) and was wondering if anyone has found anything they absolutely love and/or something pricier! So, please show me your bath bomb (or candle!) bling!

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I think the really valuable items are in there but rare lol. I'm also inclined to think that most of those are precious stone/gold plated rings, nothing too amazing.

We've bought a few and my daughter loves the earrings. We'll buy more but we don't expect much out of them, if you know what I mean? No pics sorry!

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think the really valuable items are in there but rare lol. I'm also inclined to think that most of those are precious stone/gold plated rings, nothing too amazing.

We've bought a few and my daughter loves the earrings. We'll buy more but we don't expect much out of them, if you know what I mean? No pics sorry!

Yes, I imagine it’s like lottery odds! Still, I wonder if anyone has found anything valuable or something they just adore. So sweet your daughter likes her earrings. The bath bombs have been such a fun treat to get me through the last stretch of lockdown. Thanks for your response!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results