shape
carat
color
clarity

BarryB pink tourmaline in MaeVona setting

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
I finally got this stone set, after two years of holding onto it :). And I LOVE IT! Thought I'd share some attempts at glamour shots. I need to get a better camera to take ring pics.

First, a few flower shots. The stone is a 7.5mm peachy-pink tourmaline from Barry Bridgestock. This stone is truly fantastic and I can't seem to capture its beauty. Eye-clean (possibly loupe clean but I can't remember), superb brilliance.... Barry does such amazing work.

Setting is the MaeVona Eorsa.

Another flower shot...

photo_1.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to show the detail of the setting... it's so delicate and I just can't get the camera to focus too well :)

Side view

photo_5.jpg

photo.jpg

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Ooooo...I love it! Does the tourmaline shift in color? Or is it pink in all lighting? You choose a lovely setting - simple, elegant and unique. Congratulations on finally setting your pretty gem, hope you enjoy it!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Last for now, some hand shots. It's not my ering, just took it on the left hand because the right is steadier with the iPhone ;-)

Tilted

Some fire

photo_8.jpg

photo_9.jpg

photo_12.jpg

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Wanted to throw this in because it is the clearest shot I got of the stone.... This pic is hilarious because the stone is not at all this color. It looks light red here and it is NEVER that color, in any light, in person. In answer to your question Coco, the stone ranges from peachy pink in the shade, to hot pink in incandescent light, to an ever-slightly berry pink in direct sunlight. It never looks red at all, haha.

photo_7.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUMMY!!! that is a gorgeous coloured stone!!! Oh my... be still my heart! :love: I love that - it really looks amazing! Thanks for sharing that - and I'll bet you are thrilled with it, now that its set and you can wear it - enjoy!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it! We don't see a lot of MaeVona around here!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Thanks for posting.

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Very lovely ring. Congrats!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful and it looks great on your hand.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
that is gorgeous! :love:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice color, and strong color shift, which is a plus in tourmalines. Congratulations. I like its brightness.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring :love: I have one of Barry's stone in that almost exact color...isnt that color just beautiful :love: I love all the slight color shifts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results