shape
carat
color
clarity

Barry at acs email.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Does anybody have it? I''m trying to email him at [email protected] and the past three times I''ve tried it comes back as undeliverable.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
call him, as when I tried to email him from my work it bounced back, never delivered, then I called him so he can send me test email to both my work and my personal.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2009 2:40:49 PM
Author:stepcutgirl
Does anybody have it? I''m trying to email him at [email protected] and the past three times I''ve tried it comes back as undeliverable.
[email protected] did you type that address or select the link? I had that issue too at first. When you click on the link it actually brings up this email address: [email protected] and it''s not the correct one.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2009 4:11:49 PM
Author: brandy_z28

[email protected] did you type that address or select the link? I had that issue too at first. When you click on the link it actually brings up this email address: [email protected] and it''s not the correct one.
Where did you find the wrong address poping up on his site? We can email him the location and get him to fix it.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2009 4:38:38 PM
Author: cinnamon013

Date: 6/16/2009 4:11:49 PM
Author: brandy_z28

Where did you find the wrong address poping up on his site? We can email him the location and get him to fix it.
It''s on his home section at the end of his introduction:

"Welcome to the Artistic Colored Stones internet catalog. My name is Barry Bridgestock. I''m a Registered ISG Gemologist, gem collector and faceter. I believe that all gem materials deserve expert cutting, no matter what their commercial values might be. The gemstones offered for sale on the ACS site reflect this philosophy, as each stone is noteworthy because of the material it''s fashioned from, or the cut given to it.
ACS offers a wide variety of stones from custom cutters, as well as rare stones for the collector. There is also a library of gemological information to which you have free access without registering as a customer or making any purchases. This includes: a monthly gem topic essay, a large archive of past essays, a free gem slideshow, and a free online gemology course. Additionally, if you have any gemological or website questions, I''d be happy to respond: use the built in link on the "Ask Barry" page, or email me at [email protected] . My goal is to answer all emails within 24 hours. "

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Brandy! That was the issue, it was @apelphia.net

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results