shape
carat
color
clarity

Bands

Susiecushie

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
I bought an eternity band from T&C recently and it is super sparkly. It is a Legacy collection blue sapphire and diamonds in platinum and 2mm wide. It is sooo gorgeous. But obviously comes with the T&C price tag. I have a hard time buying things online (except for my solitaire from GOG). I really need to see the bands next to the solitaire to see if they look good together. I see things online that are like 1/4 to 1/2 the price tag. But I worry about the quality. This ring's sparkle factor is so nice. ;-) How do you all buy rings online?
Susan

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
For me, the fact that I could return it within a specified time frame sealed the deal. I also believe it is easier buying online because you can be more thoughtful throughout the process versus feeling rushed or emotional in the store with someone staring at you (or even going elsewhere to give you "time to think"). Of course you can always leave and return to the store with a decision, but just in general I prefer the online buying experience more. And this is despite the pain of having to send it in for things, e.g. resizing or polishing. (Although one could have those things done locally, as well.) The drawback of not being able to try on the ring ahead of time is there, but if there is a return period (no questions asked) and you try on other similar settings locally to ensure you like the style..... :think:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results