shape
carat
color
clarity

Band ideas anyone?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cmachk

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I am a new poster to your forum however I have been reading and enjoing all of your beautiful treasures for about a year. I found a ring I love and am in need of some help. I was wondering if it is even possible to put a band with this ring and if it is does anyone have any suggestions? Any input is greatly appreciated :)
Heather

Antique 1.7.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I understand that Fay Cullen specializes in antique type styes, might want to check there.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
You might want to take that ring to a jeweler and have a band custom made...I would go with a matching pave band, that matches the pave shank on that ring..that would look really beautiful, IMO...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would take it to the jeweler that sold the ring and see if there is a band that goes with it. If not, get one made to match it. Looks like it may have to be curved to sit flush, but hard to tell from the pic. Good luck, let us know how you make out. Pretty ring!!!
1.gif

cmachk

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your input! I will go to a jeweler when we get back to the states, I just wanted to see if anyone could give me any ideas before getting there :) And I know you all are GREAT at IDEAS! We are in Germany and returning home for a 1 month visit in March. A well deserved RandR for hubby who is currently in Afghanistan. I will post a side view and maybe it would be easier to see if a band is possible. Sorry I sound ignorant lol!

antique 1.7 (2).jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the ring! This thread has some curved band pictures in it for some ideas... we really need to make a curved band thread!

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
Hey cmachk! I know you posted a while back but I just stumbled upon this thread & was interested to know what WB you decided on as you ring is VERY VERY similar to mine. I am thinking about doing 2 half circle curved pave bands to flank each side of mine.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that I see the side view I think a knife edge, pave ring would be perfect.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for a curved band..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results