shape
carat
color
clarity

Bailey Banks and Biddle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aceman

Rough_Rock
What does everyone think of Bailey Banks and Biddle as a jeweler? I don''t mind paying a premium on the diamonds in exchange for excellent service. How does it compare to some of the other big names such as Tiffany and the like?

I am debating on whether to purchase a Tacori ring or have a ring custom made by the Bailey''s designer for close to half the price. What does everyone suggest? If someone has had a ring custom made from the Bailey''s jeweler, can you share your experience and your level of satisfaction?

THANKS!!
wavey.gif

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just so you know who you are dealing with. The BBB stores are owned by Zales. The look of the store, the merchandise and the training of the BBB staff is much higher than what you would find in a regular Zales store. You can't group these stores in with "Tiffany and the like".

msmanolo

Rough_Rock
I would think that Tacori would be pretty unhappy to hear that the BBB store you are working with is copying the ring. IMO authorized dealers of a designer product shouldn't do things like that. Oh, and BBB uses different jewelers, come are independant contractors others are employees so quality varies greatly.

lesliesf

Rough_Rock
I'm having a ring made by them right now. I looked around alot, including Tiffany's which I didn't like at all. I got the best price and the best customer service from Bailey's. My ring should be ready very soon and I'm totally excited to be picking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results