shape
carat
color
clarity

Bad Dream

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Right before we went to bed last night I said I bet they chipped the stone that''s why it''s taking so long..

I just said this because I wanted to get a rise out of him, see what he''d say.
He was kinda annoyed why would you say such a thing?!! i said aaah I don''t know...
Did yah call???! Yes... and what did they say? I don''t know. I don''t know? How do you not know? Did they at least call you back? He said I don''t know or I can''t remember.
So he asked me how work was.. I said I don''t know, what did you do at work today? Can''t remember! lol
Into sleep mode now.........
I haven''t really talked him about the status of the ring in four months, I''ve been a good girl, but yesterday I was alittle antsy.
In my dream I was badgering him in front of two of our close friends. People in the background were hesitating "don''t do it looks" and then he broke down and said Here! Are you happy? Will you marry me??! All annoyed and opened the box. I screamed No!! and stormed off crying.
His best friend went to console me and I said to him that not in a million would I accept a proposal during an arugment. I only get one in my whole life and he ruined it.
B/f came up to me and all apologetic and said did you at least take a look at it? It came out nice. I said no, and I don''t want to until you really propose right.

I was so happy it was a dream, I''m not going to ask him for another few months now... Learned my lesson in the dream.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
Poor MustangFan...that''s a terrible dream, but only a dream, nonetheless. I admire your patience -- the waiting sucks!!! I keep thinking the same things -- I''m convinced there must be something terribly wrong that is making it take a long time (and its nowhere close to 4 months!!!). I haven''t started having nightmares about it yet, but I think he has!
I wouldn''t be surprised, though if "I don''t know what they said" is really just "They said I could pick it up _____ but I don''t want to tell you that and I also don''t want to lie." Not to get your hopes up, but I think maybe your instinct that "I don''t remember" is BS might be right...Hmmm...
Good luck!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry it''s taking so long for you! You''re doing great, don''t give up now! I really hope it happens soon.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
i love your avatar sapphire -- is that going in your e-ring? i''m not a big colored stone person but it looks fabulous and dramatic.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
yes this is the infamous pear sapphire that will be in my e-ring.
B/f was thinking along the lines of a rb diamond and I said no, I''d like a sapphire. A what he said? Then he grew to love the idea.
It will have small pear diamonds too

I''m a dramatic person, go against the norm kinda girl. Of course nothing could be easy for him.
I''m glad that you like my stone and thanks for the compliment!!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I might be getting my hopes up, but he said he wanted to go for a pinic either at the nature park or a battle field (george washington faught) tomorrow!

He might be doing this just to do something different, but I can''t help but wonder when anything is out of the norm, is it time??!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like it! Especially if you''ve never been on a picnic with him before. lol.
Go drive by the park to see if it''s romantic looking. hahaha

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I need an update!!!!!!!!!!!!
I''m sure you''ll come here as soon as you can, but I''m hoping you have some sort of ESP that will send signals your way letting you know that we''re rooting for you!!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
You are very sweet luckystar... ;-)

Unfortunately, it wasn''t my day, it rained for most of the day and we had to wait for the delivery men to bring in our new washer and dryer.
We never went on a picnic!
7.gif

Even worse the dryer is leaking propane and I was nearly sick with the rotten eggs smell this morning!

Last night I was sandwiched in between the two men in my life. My b/f and the dog! lol
The dog was so scared from the thunder storms, he wanted to jump on the water bed. luckily only one of them snores!! lol (the dog)
It was too cute he was laying vertically, like a human, but it was a little cramped in a Queen size bed with a 60 pound Husky. Needless to say he didn''t want to get up this morning!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
That''s disappointing, MF -- I''m sure it''ll be soon, though!! You are so patient!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results