shape
carat
color
clarity

Back with a new man, a new love, and a much happier life!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies! So he informed me after that last talk, that he has figured out when, where, and how!!!! I think its going to be on his trip in May or mine in June! Aaaaiiieeeeeee!

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 1:13:29 AM
Author: ilovesparkles
Thank you ladies! So he informed me after that last talk, that he has figured out when, where, and how!!!! I think its going to be on his trip in May or mine in June! Aaaaiiieeeeeee!

Exciting!!! =)

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I remember you too and am so happy that you are happy!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ilovesparkles, I also remember you well and am glad to see you back and happy! I wish you and Hal the best.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
**ILOVESPARKLES!!!**

Saw you in the Home and Family thread, and I thought, is this the same Ilovesparkles from 2006? And then I saw your puppy picture and I knew it was!!

Girl, I''m so very happy for you to be back, and with a good, happy story this time!!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you to all my old friends and new!

Fisher - I have been peeking around for you, wondering whats going on in life! I remember you so well!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Awesome story to tell your kiddies one day
3.gif

katkat

Rough_Rock
Congrats! You give me hope
emteeth.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Yey!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 8:50:13 AM
Author: katkat
Congrats! You give me hope
emteeth.gif

KATKAT - I promise you and many other ladies in similar break up situations there is hope! Thanks to PS, I left one BF and when my life was ready for H, God brought me to him. I truly believe this. No matter how much we might think *this* man is the one, he simply may not be. I never knew how happy I could possibly be until I met my darling!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
It''s really odd that I saw you had posted on the Family thread the other day, because I''d been wondering about you a while back. I mean, you just left so abruptly before and I always wondered and hoped that you''d find happiness in life. And I truly hope that you''re on that journey now... happiness is not only being happy in yourself, but also in finding others who bring happiness to you, and with whom you can bring happiness to, as well.

That said, please do enjoy the treasure of courting. Marriage is *wonderful,* but with it comes the responsibilities of "real life." Courting is magical. Enjoy it!! And it''s my prayer that you find a husband who will court you from time to time as a spouse, as well. That''s a DOUBLE blessing!

Again, so glad to read you''re doing well, girl!!
9.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Fish! That means a lot to me! I went back and looked through some of your wedding threads, what a gorgeous bride you were!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back--and congratulations, ilovesparkles!! I definitely remember you...we were going through a lot of the same turmoil at the same time back in 2006. So glad to see you happy and moved on. I have been mostly off PS for a couple of years, but am slowly getting caught up a little bit.

(And I think we might be list buddies again soon...I need to get myself added to this thing again (!) but don't want to do it until I have time to sit down and write a proper post or start a new thread.)

Keep us posted!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww blue, thank you! I found the thread allycat posted for you and wrote there before I found this reply! Thank you for the well wishes and yes, it is wonderful to be list buddies again! Although mine time will likely be over by the end of May! Life is such a crazy and wonderful thing!

And thank you to Dijon as well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to see you back and we''ll look forward to the next few exciting months!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results