shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to Simple Solitaire?

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all! I just purchased a new setting from Adimor. I already had my center stone and was happy with my solitaire. Why, oh why did I think I had to add to it? I simply loved my dainty plain solitaire! I DO love my now 3 stone, but just something about that simple, simple ring. I'm thinking seriously of going back. Just wondering if a semi-mount with .20 ct round diamonds on each side would be possibly be of interest to anyone if I should post on ebay or loupe troop.

Reactions: Kya

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Why not keep the setting in case you get bored of it again? Or get a lab grown for the center or colored stone? Then you have options.

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
I probably do need to keep it. I hate to have several lonely settings though.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What size does the center hold and what size is the ring. I miss my three stone!

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
@AprilBaby , it holds a 1 ct. round. It is a size 6.25. All 14 kt white gold.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck! I need a 2 ct size!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
idk as a 3-stone lover I don't know why you'd ever want to change away from a 3-stone! I wonder if instead you could put it back in the solitaire and have one of those ring guards that will make it turn into a 3-stone made, so you can pop the side stones on when you want to change up the look. If you don't mind spending more money that could be a versatile solution.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results