shape
carat
color
clarity

Back into Pearls again!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly I have never stopped loving pearls...I just had to pull back the reigns for a bit...... These are from Kojima Pearls. They are my 3rd purchase! 9x11 mm tahitian silvery/teal with slight magenta overtone in SS rhodium/cz ear hooks. I saw these and I jumped on them and am so glad I did!! Just gorgeous and beautifully made at a wonderful price! I highly recommend Sarah at Kojima! Very unique merchandise that won't break the bank!

kojimadangl.jpg

tahiti dangles.jpg

outsidekojima.jpg

komahitian dangles.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
=)

kojimafall.jpg

komitahitian cz.jpg

kde276__1_large.jpg

Love the settings!!! and the pearls!! Welcome back ;-) :rodent:

LGK

Ideal_Rock
OMG those are gorgeous! I was trying to take a pearl break too since it was kinda getting out of hand. But I'll definitely check out Kojima. Really, those are perfect. :bigsmile:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LittleGreyKitten said:
OMG those are gorgeous! I was trying to take a pearl break too since it was kinda getting out of hand. But I'll definitely check out Kojima. Really, those are perfect. :bigsmile:

LOL! ... well LTG, they do have another pair in yellow gold vermeil for $81 the last I checked!! :twisted: :bigsmile: I am sure Sarah can put something together for you in WG or sterling/rhodium if you prefer. :praise:

Thanks Bean!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Love those! :love:

Very pretty! :appl:

I love all the tones in those pearls, luscious! And they are excellent quality, I didn't see a single blemish anywhere.

I don't know if it's my imagination, but it seems like she only had those up a day or two before you grabbed them! Good job, because it seems her new stuff gets picked through fast (like Barry over in Colored Stones!).

If their beauty just gets too tedious, please feel free to toss them my way, they will get a good home. :bigsmile:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander said:
Love those! :love:

Very pretty! :appl:

I love all the tones in those pearls, luscious! And they are excellent quality, I didn't see a single blemish anywhere.

I don't know if it's my imagination, but it seems like she only had those up a day or two before you grabbed them! Good job, because it seems her new stuff gets picked through fast (like Barry over in Colored Stones!).

If their beauty just gets too tedious, please feel free to toss them my way, they will get a good home. :bigsmile:

Thank you ..and you are right, you snooze you loose when it comes to Kojima and Barry to name a few!!

There really is no blemishes that I can see on these beauties!

I really think pearls can be a very expensive hobby... one I'm looking at getting back into after the wedding :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I only came to pearls to find my long-dreamed of golden pearls, but now I've seen so many pretty things . . . :rolleyes:

Now I see these beautiful earrings, and I don't have golden earrings . . . :(

I started in Colored Stones looking for one thing, and then . . . :???:

I've got to stop hanging out with you guys! :sun:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
CCN, they are beautiful and flawless. I love drop pearls.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander said:
I only came to pearls to find my long-dreamed of golden pearls, but now I've seen so many pretty things . . . :rolleyes:

Now I see these beautiful earrings, and I don't have golden earrings . . . :(

I started in Colored Stones looking for one thing, and then . . . :???:

I've got to stop hanging out with you guys! :sun:

It's contagious iLander! Just like gemstones, you can't have just one!

Thanks Everyone!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
CCN, beautiful,

You and the rest of the pearl PS folks got me started on this pearl adventure, but I haven't gotten to earrings "yet" - as always you're an inspiration.

Wear them well, they are gorgeous!. glad to hear from you...

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gardengloves said:
CCN, beautiful,

You and the rest of the pearl PS folks got me started on this pearl adventure, but I haven't gotten to earrings "yet" - as always you're an inspiration.

Wear them well, they are gorgeous!. glad to hear from you...

Awwe thank you! I hope you are inspired enough to move into some Pearl earrings...SOON! :twisted:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results