color
clarity

Baby Pangolins Who Are The World’s Cutest Artichokes

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
So cute! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Baby Pangolins Who Are The World’s Cutest Artichokes. :wavey:

http://www.boredpanda.com/baby-pangolin-facts/

Not sure what this cute little critter is? Then let us introduce you to the pangolin. They've been around for about 80 million years and they're the only mammals in the world that are covered in scales. Their tongue can be longer than their bodies and they can also let off a foul-smelling odor like skunks when in danger. The word 'pangolin' comes from the Malay word 'pengguling', which means "rolling up". This is a reference to the pangolin's habit of rolling into a ball like a pill bug whenever they feel threatened.
image_4465.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww! You post the best/cutest threads, Rockinruby! This one is also really informative--I learned something tonight. Thank you for sharing. I'm not sure I find him adorable or a little bit repulsive, but either way, glad I opened this thread and had a look. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg he's adorable!! :love:
Thank you for sharing rockinruby. :appl:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, he is cute in an unusual kind of way

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When my son was about 4 or 5 (he is 8 now) he was raving on and on about "pangolins" and I had no clue what he was on about. I thought he was mispronouncing penguins to tell the truth. Turns out he watched the nature channel and was besotted with them, it took me a while and him showing me on an Ipad what he was on about..... When other children's first words are Mum, or Dad his first word was Cat and his first sentence was "I see owls" as it turned out we had this huge owl that used to come and go that he noticed and no one else did, until it frightened the bejeepers out of my husband one evening.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing! Hadn't heard of these cuties before.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
What an unusual animal. I had never heard of them before. Thanks for sharing. They DO seem adorable, except for the part about the foul-smelling odour! :errrr:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poor little things to be so hunted.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cute...looks like a walking pine cone to me!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Jambalaya|1477768026|4091825 said:
I have a silver pangolin pendant from Patrick Mavros. Part of their profits go to help animals such as the pangolin on their reserve in Africa. It's mostly elephants, but they also have pangolins.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/african-silver-from-patrick-mavros.223292/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/african-silver-from-patrick-mavros.223292/[/URL]

I love your animal jewellery, Jambalaya. Very artistic and so original. The pangolin pendant is really lovely! :love: =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results