shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Gold: Great for Basic 14k Staples

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I promised to write a review of Baby Gold when I ordered several basic rose gold items prior to the holidays. Baby Gold is based out of LA and focuses on 14k options and lots of personalized/name/initial products.

I ordered several items during the Black Friday discount in early December and they arrived at different times- some items were in stock and some were made to order based on my length and engraving preferences. Keep in mind that it can take a few weeks if you are not ordering an in stock item!

Baby Gold states on their site that they use recycled gold, sustainably sourced diamonds and eco friendly packaging. Shipping packaging was very secure and the packaging for the items was pretty enough to gift but not excessive like some companies tend to use.

I ordered the diamond cut chain in 20 inches which was perfect, as well as a tiny charm with my kiddos’ initials set with a tiny diamond.

I also chose a graduated DBTY bezel style necklace 0.6 TCW for a little sparkle, and the diamonds are eye clean and sparkly. I asked for this to be made 16-18 inches and it came with a jump ring. In the pics I have it worn shorter and longer.

I also picked out a simple pair of Huggies about 1cm as I don’t have many simple hoops. They are very secure and a nice small size.

My last piece I tried was a simple signet ring. Overall very pretty but it has some very fine scratches and I was not totally in love. I am working with Baby Gold for a return- important to know that they state that returns are for store credit. That’s OK for me but that’s one of the more important details about the store! So I would likely not choose a high price item, but this is great for affordable basics you are pretty sure will work, like chains and Huggies.

I would also recommend keeping an Eve for sales- I have seen %15 to %25 off at different times over the past 6 months :)

79A7718A-5668-4CE8-BA33-DE8250155EF9.jpeg 8112FBB2-E671-4B91-A07C-C104F5867A85.jpeg CB5424D7-EE6F-4256-963E-EAA5389E92F3.jpeg

Attachments

• 6727A0BC-ECC8-4E73-AD12-B57E3A602917.jpeg
    6727A0BC-ECC8-4E73-AD12-B57E3A602917.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 4278C072-6867-452B-8A73-626A54ED4462.jpeg
    4278C072-6867-452B-8A73-626A54ED4462.jpeg
    345.2 KB · Views: 10

Jsand

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for letting me know about this review in the Tiffany thread!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for letting me know about this review in the Tiffany thread!

No problem! People don’t come to this forum too often but it seemed like the right place to post. Wanted to make sure I gave you all the details!

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for posting! I’ve recently been considering a small purchase from Baby Gold but didn’t know anything about them. Your new pieces are very pretty!

Would you be willing to share a photo of the Huggies?

Last edited:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for posting! I’ve recently been considering a small purchase from Baby Gold but didn’t know anything about them. Your new pieces are very pretty!

Would you be willing to share a photo of the Huggies?

I’d be happy to! I am wearing them in the picture but I will take a close up shot soon and post

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I’d be happy to! I am wearing them in the picture but I will take a close up shot soon and post

Thank you FL_runner! I wasn’t paying enough attention. They look great on you!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I like them as well. Have ordered two rings from them.

I don't like how long the shipping takes. Last time took over a month to get it. But for the price, I can wait :)

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I promised to write a review of Baby Gold when I ordered several basic rose gold items prior to the holidays. Baby Gold is based out of LA and focuses on 14k options and lots of personalized/name/initial products.

I ordered several items during the Black Friday discount in early December and they arrived at different times- some items were in stock and some were made to order based on my length and engraving preferences. Keep in mind that it can take a few weeks if you are not ordering an in stock item!

Baby Gold states on their site that they use recycled gold, sustainably sourced diamonds and eco friendly packaging. Shipping packaging was very secure and the packaging for the items was pretty enough to gift but not excessive like some companies tend to use.

I ordered the diamond cut chain in 20 inches which was perfect, as well as a tiny charm with my kiddos’ initials set with a tiny diamond.

I also chose a graduated DBTY bezel style necklace 0.6 TCW for a little sparkle, and the diamonds are eye clean and sparkly. I asked for this to be made 16-18 inches and it came with a jump ring. In the pics I have it worn shorter and longer.

I also picked out a simple pair of Huggies about 1cm as I don’t have many simple hoops. They are very secure and a nice small size.

My last piece I tried was a simple signet ring. Overall very pretty but it has some very fine scratches and I was not totally in love. I am working with Baby Gold for a return- important to know that they state that returns are for store credit. That’s OK for me but that’s one of the more important details about the store! So I would likely not choose a high price item, but this is great for affordable basics you are pretty sure will work, like chains and Huggies.

I would also recommend keeping an Eve for sales- I have seen %15 to %25 off at different times over the past 6 months :)

79A7718A-5668-4CE8-BA33-DE8250155EF9.jpeg 8112FBB2-E671-4B91-A07C-C104F5867A85.jpeg CB5424D7-EE6F-4256-963E-EAA5389E92F3.jpeg

I love this layered look! Thanks for the tip. Shopping now. Haha!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Update: return process for the ring went smoothly. After explaining that there was some minor scratching to the face of the ring they sent me a pre paid label. It only took a few days to get to LA and I had a store credit issued within 3 business days. I used it to purchase a DBTY bracelet. I had to add a bit to the total cost, but this is another staple item I don’t have and had been considering. So I would say definitely read return policies and know that returning for store credit is very straightforward. Everything I have ordered has been very pretty though and great quality for the price :)

The 14k rose gold is pinker than some other brands rose gold, as an aside, so if you are choosing this option instead of YG or WG be aware that the tints may be a bit off!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results