shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Gift Favor Pouches

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone...i started a thread under Family&Home, but received no response so i thought I''d post a topic here as well in case not many ppl frequent the other thread.

Link to my previous post with an image i posted:
Baby Favor Pouch

For a quick summary: I would like to purchase favor pouches to place the baby gifts in and would like something other than the standard organza bags we see everywhere. I would truly appreciate if anyone can lead me to a website that sells various styles and assortments of these pouches...thanks!

(Admins: If this is the incorrect place to post this topic, please feel free to remove it..thanks!)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink or blue Chinese takeout boxes? Just a thought, and they''d be roomy enough and probably fit your budget, plus they''re so cute!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i have purchased from an outfit called nashville wraps. it may be strictly wholesale. they do have a website that you can view their bags and other packaging items. if they won''t sell to you maybe they can direct you to someone who retails their items. buying 200 should be in your favor. they do have a variety of bags.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Costco had these lovely super sturdy decrotive boxes and I think they were something like 10 for $15. I kept thinking I should buy those and use them for boxes and they could be used in the house by the person I gift them to. I didn''t buy them because it was a bunch of boxes and my husband would have killed me for not using up my millions of gift bags I already have. You should check the next time you are there; they were by the picture frames and picture storage boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results