shape
carat
color
clarity

baby diamond bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

maryg

Rough_Rock
31.gif

Waiting for my Baby girl to arrive, due in a few wks!!
I got to find her a little diamond bracelet
anything with some diamonds in it!!

I searched on google so far no luck

OK I need to have that
27.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Cute idea! I still have some of my old baby jewelry... no diamonds for me though! I had a yellow gold bracelet, a couple of tiny white gold gemstone rings, and my fave... a yellow gold ring with a tiny pearl. Come to think of it, I''m sure those rings are choking hazards, but I loved them!
1.gif

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
On ebay they sell antique children''s jewelry, some with diamonds. Because they only fit children they are cheaper than adult jewelry, but I cannot say if you would be getting a deal since it is ebay.

maryg

Rough_Rock
Thanks
I will give a look on ebay i never baught anything from there.

Lizzie yeah I think rings are choking hazards, nice to still have them and cherrish it

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are so adorable, Mary!! Which one are you leaning towards?

maryg

Rough_Rock
Still deciding on the hearts or flowers
30.gif

YUMMY YUMMY my girly deserves it!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH how cute are those!! definitely a must for a girl with a diamond loving mother. Start her off early!!
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not that you asked for my opinion, but I'll offer it anyway...love the hearts...and if all the bracelets are the same ctw, then the hearts, having fewer diamonds, will have bigger diamonds and therefore more sparkle...so it gets my vote!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results