shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Bling....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I caved....I know, I know....I''m way bad.....I just had to share....

But here is my 7 month old daughter''s new bracelet... I don''t know all the specs (it''s from Jared) but it''s real diamonds and 14k white gold. It''s an adult bracelet and I had it cut down so we can add links when she gets bigger... What do ya''ll think....I''m nuts huh....

Everyone see''s the little bracelet then gets close to it...and can''t believe it.....

I love it.... hahah,
Talk about starting young....

dfxg94.jpg
<BR[/IMG]
dfxgg0.jpg

http://tinypic.com/dfxgna.jpg" border="0">

(Anyone know how to shrink the pictures?)

Trishy

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh how fun! And she can keep it forever.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe, that is adorable! It looks perfect on her little baby wrist!
When I was born, diamond jewelry was the first gift I recieved...apparently I lost it pretty quickly as a toddler. But yes, can''t go wrong with diamonds as your first jewelry pieces!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
that's hilarious!! it actually looks pretty understated, so for a baby so i guess that's good!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! and I think it looks really cute on her. It''s not as crazy as you think though. Chinese babies wear jewellery all the time especially 22K anklets! Many get gifts of jewellery especially gold when they turn a month old.

BTW, does your daughter have pierced ears? Some of my Indian friends get their daughters ears pierced at 6 months (seems it''s the custom). So that''s another way for your girl to have more bling
2.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Tishy...nice to see you!

I LOVE that sweet baby bracelet! And what a wonderful heirloom for her to some day put on her baby daughter!

Several years ago, I found an antique baby bracelet which I couldn''t resist getting for my granddaughter. It was a yellow gold chain with one teeny diamond "chip" set in white metal. It was SO CUTE how it almost disappeared in the crease between her chubby arm and chubby little hand!
5.gif

She outgrew it by the time she was two, but her mom has put it away so her daughter can have it someday...

widget

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s never too soon to start a collection! Could stones be added to the bracelet as she grows bigger?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is too cute! It''s never too early to start to learn how to love jewelry! What a keepsake that will be for her one day.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s adorable! Since they sized it down, did you keep the links? I suppose you could add the links back as she grows so she''ll get to wear it longer.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
Love it! I would expect nothing less of a PSer!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!!
30.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Its adorable! I hope to be able to do that for my little girls!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Too cute!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I don''t think you are crazy. If you can afford it, why not? Besides it is something she can past down to her daughter. I love it.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
So Sweet!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Just out of curiosity trishy44, are you adopting (me maybe??)?? LOL I love that bracelet on her!! I don''t think it''s ever too early to get your daughter started with diamonds!!!!!
30.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwww... Look at her cute little baby hand!
30.gif

That is such a pretty bracelet. So sweet.
face23.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely adorable! And her precious baby skin looks so smooth and delicate. I think it''s great to get her started early on the jewelry and it will be something she will treasure forever!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Look at those cute lil baby arms, I just want to eat them up! How cute is this! Great, now I am so going to have to do this if I have a baby girl!

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
I want a baby!!!!

AWWW...this is so presh!!!!!

Your baby''s little arms!!! How sweet!!

What a clever little idea...I wouldn''t be able to resist either

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Looking at these photos gave me a huge smile
9.gif
. The bracelet looks fabulous on her chubby little hands.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
awwww!!! look at her chubby lil'' arms!!! I think it''s adorable!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is SO freaking cute and when I have one, I''m going to bling her out! Earrings, baby bracelet...the works!
2.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ohh so cute! If we have kids, I am all over blinging out my little girls
9.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2005 3:06:04 AM
Author: DiaDiva
I love it! and I think it looks really cute on her. It''s not as crazy as you think though. Chinese babies wear jewellery all the time especially 22K anklets! Many get gifts of jewellery especially gold when they turn a month old.
Many babies and children around my region wear good quality jewelery. I have noticed this trend to be more popular among some cultures then with others, but regardless of background seems like most little ones wear yellow gold!

I think you little ones bracelet is really cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results