shape
carat
color
clarity

Babies after 35

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Princes

Rough_Rock
my mom had me at 30. i was the fourth child. first one she had at 20. i always thought my mom was OLD too. my father was 32 when i was born and he passed away at 48.

anyway, i''m 29 soon to be 30, about to get married and unsure if i want children. the soon to be husband is unsure as well. we have discussed this topic many times to ensure he understands that my biological clock could stop anytime soon. (my sister-in-law was 31 when she started her change and found out b/c they were trying to have a 2nd child). anyway, the soon to be husband is 23. so, with that almost 7yr difference i want to make sure he understands i may not be able to produce children. lucky me that if anything were to happen we agreed to adopt. we even discussed adoption even if we have our own kids.

so i worry about having kids late in life b/c i want to be around for a long time to watch them grow up too. if we do have children it will be in the next 2-3 years(prays for twins). lol get it all over with at once!!!! lol

good luck to those of you trying and those of you who are pregers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results