carat
color
clarity

B&m reputable jewlery stores in New Hampshire

ivan

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi all!

In new Hampshire and since I'm here I'm looking to pick up a wedding band for my future wife. Can anyone recommend a establishment?

Thanks so much!

Gibson486

Rough_Rock
You mind traveling to boston? I mean, if you live in Salem, it would only be a 30 to 45 min drive...

ivan

Rough_Rock
Trade
I could do that. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Ivan

danfitz36

Rough_Rock
is it against forum policy to recommend B&M stores? i would love to have some recommendations for around boston as well.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
It is not against policy to recommend B&M stores as long as you are not affiliated with the store in any way. The same rule applies to online vendors.

Please recommend away.

:))

Gibson486

Rough_Rock
Well, I have two places I would recommend. However, I am not going to post their info on here. It sucks that you do not give posters the ability to display their email in their profile. One of them is a bench guy who does consumer work on the side. The last thing I want is for people to flood him with requests when they are not serious about getting work at all. He is far too busy for that. So unless I can contact you directly, you are not going to get the info. Sorry, you can warn me all you want, but that is how it goes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results