shape
carat
color
clarity

B&m/Internet comparison

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jimmerson

Rough_Rock
When comparing a diamond purchased from the ''net vs. one in a B&m showroom, what kind of "polish" advantage is the b/m stone likely to have when conducting a side-by-side comparison?

I''m trying to wade my way through a situation like this, and boy do they shine up that diamond in the showroom -- how much weight to I give to this?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do you mean in a shop with ten gazillion spot lights vs bland data online?

That is what the Ideal-scope and ASET are for - so you can take your own lighitng with you - and compare to on-line ideal-scope aSET photos etc

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
None if you get an Ideal Scope.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Do you mean, you have the internet diamond in front of you also? If you have both physically there side by side, use a soft, non shedding micro fabric to wipe down and clean any smudges off the internet diamond, I don''t think they treat the diamond with anything to make it look shinier.

If you don''t have the internet diamond physically there, then follow the good advice above.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results