shape
carat
color
clarity

b c d hearts and arrows baloney

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vvs

Rough_Rock
Hi good morning everyone.
I believe you americans say baloney right!
They way I understand it here in Finland it either is a Heart and Arrow or not
and I believe in Japan too. I see in your section on how to grade hearts and arrows you give a very good description.
All these other web sites selling stones they call Hearts and Arrows???????????????
Ibelieve its called Hearts because this is most important,they must be true and perfect hearts not something that looks sort of pretty and if you have good hearts your arrows will be good also.So please those who whish to show their pictures of Hearts and Arrows please lets see the hearts first then the arrows
Like I said HEARTS and then Arrows unbranded, branded or like some of you say,not wannabee puppys cats and dogs and rocks etc.
Ok,
Lover of true Hearts and arrows

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I agree, It's either a H&A diamond, or it's not!------------------

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi vvs!I like your name!
smile.gif
lawmax

vvs

Rough_Rock
Good morning everyone (for me that is)
Mr Steve I see you own a store whta kind of diamonds do you sell any particular brand?
Why you chose them and sell them.VVS
wizard.gif

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Hi Leonid,
You have exellent knowledge of Finnish. You hit the nail head with your translation.
Ok, I got the message. Keep it simple i.e. English
biggrin.gif

Sibelius

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Moi VVS
Kumma kun meidän täytyy tulla tänne. Pitäis laittaa oma foorumi meille härmäisille. Muuten, Leonid osaa suomea, joten vastaa sen mukaan.
sibelius

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
vvs,
Sorry for the late reply. I have choosen two branded lines. The first is Eightstar because I believe they are the best cut diamond you can buy. The second is A Cut Above, and I believe they are the best H&A diamond for the money. These were my opinions after viewing many branded diamonds. I also sell non branded Ideals, and even non ideals.Hope this helps you out, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.------------------

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Moi Sibelius
wink.gif
Let me try to translate so everybody will understand
loopy.gif
You've said something like this:
------
Hi VVS
Interesting that we've met here. It would be good to arrange forum for ourselves.
Besides, Leonid, had lived in Finland five years as he said.
-------Is it close?
smile.gif
It's pitty - I forgot almost all Finnish I knew.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
AN interesting note.In that we check diamonds that are often hearts and arrows type stones, I am finding that consumers are picking a lot of "B" stones, as they are getting a lower price.They are being sold - so a vibrant market exists for them.Hopefully a newer better way of "grading" these stone will be worked on soon, so more info can be transmitted to consumers.rockdoc

Iiro

Shiny_Rock
Hi Rock,
Well, I see you are rising some hype around on what Jonathan has revealed in his site.
tongue.gif

Sibelius

diamondmanbob

Rough_Rock
VVS
There is a building here in Houston, Texas that is called VVS and the public hasn't a clue what VVS means.
Hearts & Arrows are not found in every jewelry store but the uneducated sales person selling diamonds will say anything to make a sale. Everyone from the public, the sales clerk, the dealers and even GIA need educating when it comes to H & A.
There are only a few of us that know what they are so lets beat that drum.
diamondmanbob

Yupi

Rough_Rock
Dear vvs,

I refer back to your original mail and can you tell me about your knowledge of H&A in Japan ??

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with diamondbob , I believe there are more Hearts and Arrows sold in America then ever produced
1.gif
(the salespeople will say anything to make the sale)

Sibelius ~ My old friend good to see you !

WS ~ Welcome and keep coming back
1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Ice, look at the dates
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results