shape
carat
color
clarity

AwesomeGems.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anitract

Rough_Rock
Anyone have any experience with this vendor? I haven''t been able to find any information - either positive or negative. Thanks.

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
While I have not purchased anything from them, I have browsed them often and considered them. My perceptions are the following

Love all the information on the site.

Also love that they use the GIA color grading system. While some may not like that grading system (or any color grading system) – at least it is something since photos are not always the best source of information on the color and saturation and clarity.

Looking among sapphires (for example) they appear to carry ones of slightly less than “the very best” types. I have rarely seen - for instance - a “B 5/5” level of sapphire (pure blue, great color, high saturation).

Prices seem a wee bit high for what they sell.

These are just my perceptions though. I have my eye on pair of gems on their site for possible purchase next year

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results