shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome rock, not sure of the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BritExpat

Rough_Rock
Hi again,
I just received my package from JA and the diamond looks stunning, thank you all for your help with picking it - it looks so much better than comparable diamonds in the local stores (I would take a photo but my iPhone camera just doesn''t do it justice, will try with a real camera sometime later).

What I''m not sure on though, is the setting. I guess I didn''t realize how thin and bare bones the ring would be - on the one hand I can see that it accentuates the diamond, but on the other I''m wondering if it will look to small on my gfs hand.
http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/solitaire/solitaire-ring.html

What is JA''s policy on changing the setting? Is it covered by their 30 day guarantee? I''m comfortable proposing with the ring as it is now, as long as I can tell her that we could pick a different setting. This also seems like the downside of purchasing online since we would have to pick something from the Website. Any other ideas?

Maybe she''ll love it and it won''t be a problem, just want to cover my bases.

Thanks!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d ask JA. They will be the best to advise you.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results