shape
carat
color
clarity

Avril Lavigne''s Wedding!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Avril Lavigne married her longtime boyfriend Deryck Whibley in sunny Montecito,California on Saturday afternoon. She wore an ivory Vera Wang Gown, and carried a bouquet of white roses. I have been able to find a couple of pics from her wedding, if anyone is interested. Congrats Avril & Deryck!!!!
36.gif

For more info on their wedding, check out Avril Lavigne Marries Deryck Whibley

AvrilWedding315.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~At the altar...

AvrilLWedding871.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Just Avril...

AvrilAlone54684.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Avril & Deryck, the happy couple!!!

AvrilDeryck0510.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Here are a couple of runway shots of her dress...

AvrilDressVW912.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the sweetheart neckline, the bow, and the lace...

AvrilVeraWangIvory446.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like her and am very happy for her!

Is it terrible I don''t like the gown? I think it''s unflattering.. especially at the waist line. Oh well.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~No, that''s not terrible!! I agree, the top does look a little lopsided... I hope we get some better pics in the new mags this week...
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can always count on you Bling for great pics. I like Avril Lavigne a lot. I wish her all the best. Can''t wait for more pics.
3.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Aww, Kaleigh!! I can''t wait for better ones either!! They will probably put some up this week... cause these are far away and kind of blurry.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I think she looks so pretty! SHe has really turned into a girlie girl..but still surprised at the very traditional wedding! I am not sure if I love the personality I see depicted when she's on tv etc, but I think she is really talented!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I think she looks beautiful.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I like her too. I think the gown is gorgeous.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How old is she anyways?

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
She is 21 and he is 26 says People.com

I wish her and the new hubbie the best!
1.gif
I am a bit shocked at the style of her wedding since she is more "punk" than "princess" but to each their own.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
More pics:

avlwdg.JPG

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Aww, so gorgeous!
36.gif
She really looks beautiful! She was cute as a teenager but wow, she''s really turned into a beautiful young woman! I won''t if any pics of the wedding bands will be leaked?
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Now that I see the close-ups, her dress is gorgeous!! It kind of reminds me of Jessica Simpson's, just not as elaborate. And they look so happy!!!!
36.gif

~~Now I want a close-up of that bling!!!
30.gif

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
her hair is so pretty. i wish i could get mine to wave like that! gorgeous dress!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
That smile - wow Avril is gorgeous. Everytime she smiles in a photo, it seems more like a smirk/sneer. She should definitely smile more often.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I agree... I think she looks fabulous!!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2006 7:05:30 PM
Author: bling*diva*

How''d you manage to d/l pics from the Vera Wang website? I never could do that.

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like a very pretty dress, but it is horrible on that runway model. That style of dress calls for a more voluptuous figure, someone with some actual breasts and a curvy waist line, not a bony scrawny stick. The pics aren''t quite good enough to tell how Avril pulls it off.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2006 5:40:56 PM
Author: codex57
Date: 7/16/2006 7:05:30 PM

Author: bling*diva*

How''d you manage to d/l pics from the Vera Wang website? I never could do that.

~~I couldn''t get them off the vera site either, so I went to modernbride.com and got the pics off of there... sneaky, I know!!
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2006 6:31:46 PM
Author: portoar
It looks like a very pretty dress, but it is horrible on that runway model. That style of dress calls for a more voluptuous figure, someone with some actual breasts and a curvy waist line, not a bony scrawny stick. The pics aren''t quite good enough to tell how Avril pulls it off.

~~I HATE how most of the designers always use stick thin models to wear their gowns down the runway. I think they should use a model that BEST suits the dress. The same body type does not look good in all dresses, especially if they have a different silhouette! That drives me absolutely insane!!!!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow it hardly looks like her!! She looks lovely but i really don't like that shade of straw blonde on her...it's too fake looking. Also that waist on the dress, yeah not my thing either...she looks kinda preggo in that last shot but i'm sure it's just the dress (or gas!! hee hee)....she definitely has blossomed since that dark angry young thing originally...hehhee. i hope this marriage makes it longer than the typically 2-3 hollywood years!
40.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow-I think she looks great. I love her dress

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Okay, can anyone say pic overload??? I have a GREAT bling shot, but that will be last...

AvrilFirst558.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~

AvrilWedd00.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Her dress soooo reminds me of Jessica Simpson''s in this pic...

AvrilJess0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results