shape
carat
color
clarity

AVR, PEAR, OMB brought to me by the Bistro, GOG & DBL!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's finally perfect!

First I bought the pear from the Bistro, .32cts E color VS2 (I think that was it). I brought it to GOG because I wanted to buy one of their AVR melee and have them bezel set the two in a pendant. I think it's a .09ct also E color. They did and I loved it. I wore it everyday! It was pretty small but I loved the look.

Then David from DBL posted a whole box of little yellow diamonds and I made an appointment to go see him. I was thinking I could have a similar pendant made in yellow to switch it up from time to time. When I went to visit I got to play with all kinds of goodies but none of the little yellows were working for me unless they were out of budget :naughty:

Then David told me he had a few other stones I might like and pulled out this wonky little OMB. I knew it was perfect! It's a .51 K VS2, he added the new beautiful bezel to my existing pendant and it's gone from pretty but small to hello baby! :appl:

I love love love the bold flashes from the OMB and I even like the culet. i have it on a nice long chain so I can look at it and play with it all day.

2xp2.jpg

2xp1.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some shots with my ER and a view of the back, it's so nice to see them from front and back!

3xp10.jpg

3xp6.jpg

3xp8.jpg

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
So very pretty!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful necklace! I love the additions :love:

Hello baby, indeed :lickout: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the prettiest pendants I have ever seen! :love: I absolutely love it, and I wish it was mine!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That addition really makes that pendant POP! What a great idea you & David had to do that - really looks amazing and how nice you can play with it AND see it when its on!! :appl:
Fantastic assherhalo lover! Its gorgeous and I love the neck shot!

(really - you had a box of yellow diamonds and you were able to just dig in and play with them??? man, I gotta find a friend like that!!) ;))

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi's right, that stone makes all the difference. I've never worked with DBL, but they always seem to deliver the goods. That's a delicate and elegant pendant there, and I love the fact that you've made it long enough to play with! I should have thought of that!! It the one prob with short pendants. Great. have fun with it.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pendent - looks great on you! I love to see creations pieced together from different locations, the finished product is always such a unique creature.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Love it!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What a cool design!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it- wonderful idea!! I keep wanting to get to New York to play with David's diamonds,too!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous pendant!! I love it and it looks beautiful on you too!

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pendant!! BTW love the asscher ering as well!!! :love: :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So cool! And I love how you can see the back, and play with the stones too :D This is definitely a dream of mine for the future. Congrats on your beautiful pendant coming together so perfectly!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for everyone! All I can say is that it's worth it to be patient sometimes and buy a stone here or there, before you know it you have enough for a great little treasure!

I also think it's super fun to mix cuts, right now I'm wearing my asscher ER with RB melee halo, my wedding band with baguettes and RBs, my RB bezel earrings, and my pendant which has AVR, pear and the OMB!

Especially for those of us who like many different shapes of diamonds it's fun to make something that has them all!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
This looks like so much fun! How cool to watch the necklace grow and change. Gorgeous result - it is very eye catching!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great idea! Very pretty! :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I adore this!! :love: It's been officially added to my 'I NEED this' list! It's so pretty! :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That's amazing! I love it! I love how it just sort of evolved for you, and yet, it's just perfect.

Dumb question -- are they all open in the back? The backs of the diamonds are exposed?

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again! I've been wearing it everyday and I plan to continue that!

Loves Vintage|1339081230|3211180 said:
Wow! That's amazing! I love it! I love how it just sort of evolved for you, and yet, it's just perfect.

Dumb question -- are they all open in the back? The backs of the diamonds are exposed?

Yes. they are all open in the back. The pendant looks great even if it flips over because the backs are exposed and they are so pretty!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection :love: :appl: I'd never have thought of that combination, but they look so lovely and natural together!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is just lovely. I really adore it!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Just lovely! It's a wonderful combination of cuts, and their orientation is beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results