color
clarity

AVC upgrade in my Tacori 2620 ;-)

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Hello PS!!
quick story, I have been engaged 3 years and I had an 1.44 H SI2 Superior H&A diamond from GOG. I think something was always missing for me.....so long story short, honey said I can trade-up my diamond.....well, I had been oogling the AVCs and AVRs and really thought about it for a while....really tough choice....looked at tons of videos and posts here of everyone's beautiful diamonds.....they are amazing in every color, another difficult decision....

then he said there was a family diamond that was to be mine.....okay.....so I had GOG buy-back my diamond.....and next thing I know, I had a GORGEOUS AVC!!!! needless to say, I am thrilled!!! THIS is what I was missing!!!!! and I got it 4 days before of our engagement anniversary

and of course, thanks to Jonathan!!! my husband had many good things to say ;-)) I also bored him to death showing him comparison videos, but he humored me all the way!! LOL

may I share my specs:
AVC E VS2 1.505
Tacori 2620 RDMDP

I just love it - the sparkle is incredible, looks great in the worst lighting, fantastic in stores with great lighting!! I love the cushion shape.

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
sorry, my "intro" got posted after all the pics and I consolidated them for ease of viewing. thanks for looking

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is very beautiful - nothing better than just loving what you see on your finger!

Congrats - wear it in health and happiness!

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
THIS is what I was missing!!!!!
I totally know this feeling! I've always had either MRBs or recently an OEC and while I do appreciate them, it wasn't until I saw an antique cushion in person that I finally *knew* that's where my heart belongs. The husband is thrilled, let me tell ya! :lol:

Your stone is a freaking knockout and the Tacori setting is the icing on the cake! Do you just stare at it all day?? I would! :kiss2:

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thank you both (not sure how to do the "quote" thing on here) but yes, I stare ALL DAY!! I am definitely completely in love this time around ❤️

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep! That's the diamond right there! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous AVC.:love:
Congratulations on getting your dream diamond.:appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously beautiful bling.. I obviously love AVC's.. they are headlights.. total perfection.. !!!!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thank you all for your comments - it definitely makes the day go by as I stare at it it was a little tricky getting the cushion size to match the diameter of my former round, and wound up with a pretty square AVC and an E - ahhhhhhh, funny how things work out

would love a warmer one someday!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! You can never go wrong with an AVC! Congratulations on your engagement anniversary and your beautiful ring! :love:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's pretty much a perfect ring, wow! congrats!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thank you!! I spent the last three years picking my diamond apart and the setting and finally I am happy!! only the PS community can understand this!! people would say, but you have a beautiful diamond.....yes, but something just isn't right.....and now it is!!

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree! I love antique style diamonds in antique style settings! You could not have chosen a more perfect stone for that setting! :love: It's probably my favorite Tacori setting, too!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new AVC ring!:love:

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am a little late in the game, but it is okay!! just so glad and it is all "new" again
thank you again - I love sharing as well as looking at everyone else's beautiful pieces

does anyone else look at their diamond's reflection in a mirror?? it is one of my favorite things to do i know, i know.... but it is so cool!

I have to say, the whole colorlessness of my E is just unreal, i love it!! the whole cut, the chunky facets, the colors bouncing off of it - I KNOW you all know what I mean!! There was also a gorgeous J that I had my eye on, and it was a total WOW diamond as well....but this was the better fit for my setting.

Last edited:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a little late in the game, but it is okay!! just so glad and it is all "new" again
thank you again - I love sharing as well as looking at everyone else's beautiful pieces

does anyone else look at their diamond's reflection in a mirror?? it is one of my favorite things to do i know, i know.... but it is so cool!

I have to say, the whole colorlessness of my E is just unreal, i love it!! the whole cut, the chunky facets, the colors bouncing off of it - I KNOW you all know what I mean!! There was also a gorgeous J that I had my eye on, and it was a total WOW diamond as well....but this was the better fit for my setting.

All. The. Time. LOL! I think they look bigger in the mirror! :love:

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
HAHAHA Thank you - I am not alone in my madness

they look bigger AND brighter!! I think we see them better in the reflection - I am sure there is a scientific explanation for it

share a pic

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Congratulations! That is one gorgeous ring! Love ❤️

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks great. What a nice surprise.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous AVC and perfect fit for your beautiful setting!! The AVC's are something special :roll2:.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Hello PS!!
quick story, I have been engaged 3 years and I had an 1.44 H SI2 Superior H&A diamond from GOG. I think something was always missing for me.....so long story short, honey said I can trade-up my diamond.....well, I had been oogling the AVCs and AVRs and really thought about it for a while....really tough choice....looked at tons of videos and posts here of everyone's beautiful diamonds.....they are amazing in every color, another difficult decision....

then he said there was a family diamond that was to be mine.....okay.....so I had GOG buy-back my diamond.....and next thing I know, I had a GORGEOUS AVC!!!! needless to say, I am thrilled!!! THIS is what I was missing!!!!! and I got it 4 days before of our engagement anniversary

and of course, thanks to Jonathan!!! my husband had many good things to say ;-)) I also bored him to death showing him comparison videos, but he humored me all the way!! LOL

may I share my specs:
AVC E VS2 1.505
Tacori 2620 RDMDP

I just love it - the sparkle is incredible, looks great in the worst lighting, fantastic in stores with great lighting!! I love the cushion shape.

That is stunning! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I have always loved that setting. So happy for you. Enjoy looking at it wherever you can-bathroom mirrors, Costco and airplanes are particularly sparklicious.

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Great AVC in a beautiful setting! So excited for you - enjoy that beauty!! :clap:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely lovely :love:

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful. I love old cuts!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think the AVC is my favorite stone as well, I don’t have one yet but it stops me in my tracks! Yours is beautiful!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and breathtaking ring! I truly adore antique cushions, and the setting you chose really showcases your stone. :love::love: Enjoy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results