shape
carat
color
clarity

Authoritative, Not Conservative: The fine line between Bad@ss and Boss Lady

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool! I think of moons when I see these. They look fabulous on you !

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@PreRaphaelite Do you prefer to wear them with the crescents at the front or at the rear? Either way they'll look great, but I'm thinking towards the rear might be a more understated, but very sophisticated look.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
@PreRaphaelite Do you prefer to wear them with the crescents at the front or at the rear? Either way they'll look great, but I'm thinking towards the rear might be a more understated, but very sophisticated look.
I’ve tried it both ways, because I figured they are directional so there must be a ‘right’ way to wear them? But either way, the crescents rotate to the bottom within a few minutes. Not that it’s a bad thing, really. The question becomes whether the ‘tip’ faces forward or backward. At the moment I think they look more interesting facing forward. You might say I’m Bullish.

A9BD038D-9A28-46D6-AB51-0101B92B234F.jpeg

ps Sorry for the corny joke

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Your skin is flawless! "Older"? my patoot!:twisted2:
And the earrings are lovely, too:clap:

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @pinklemonadegurl I wish I had put on makeup but I was too excited and the whole afternoon was a blur

This thread has made me wonder how you all tackle the same bling problem. So...

Challenge: what bling can you wear, for a week at a time, for 15-hour days, working alongside the coolest people, in airports and 4-to-5-star properties in Las Vegas, Houston, Orlando, Chicago, Rome, Hawaii, or even Bermuda, that is edgy and cool but still authoritative? Anyone? Go!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
“Not you’re grandmother’s pearl earrings.” :lol-2:
Love them!

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
@PreRaphaelite Honestly, I think scale and personal taste are key. I am over 5ft8(not super tall by today's standards) but not petite. Small jewelry gets "lost" on me, so when I wear white gold, I wear two classic John Hardy diamond bracelets(heavy and mod-ish,but very durable and I think classic). I wear decent size wristwatches. I will wear tiny-ish huggy hoops to the pool but generally wear 2ctw diamond studs or larger costume pieces. Even my pearl earrings(ball stud) are larger. My gold hoop earrings are 2" size, and large oval hoops that are much more of a presence.

And it's YOUR comfort-what do YOU feel spectacular, stylish and glam in, classic, noticeable but not gaudy? YOU get to decide as it's already clear that you have excellente taste:love:.

I love a classic diamond charm necklace mixed with other chains(I like choker style to 18", I never wear longer) and I notice on others jewelry that seem/feel like a statement piece to THEM.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wicked cool. I really like them. I do not own any pearl studs and would love a pair of these. Great find!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glorious! And everything you wanted to achieve with these, you have :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings look perfect on you! Classy but understated! I think you covered all your "needs" very well. I'm impressed!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These earrings look great. Classic but still “on trend.” You did quite well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results