shape
carat
color
clarity

authentic?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i bought this online. Is it real? Ive seen other Hallmarks on rings from other antique shops that look the same. But it doesnt have that "C" or a individual item number. Thoughts?

my ring

one from Beladora

ones from isreal rose

11761-c.jpg

1358372138-504406-cartier_rolling_ring_in_18k-2-640x480.jpg

march192012__28_e.jpg

jan162013__7_.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
one more
from iseal rose

dscn3725sa.jpg

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
I'm looking at my ring with a loop and it's still difficult to tell, but mine has more inscriptions.
Aside from an id# , it has a hallmark with a small heart above it "SNOE".

On rosé band it has: Cartier 750 55 "Copyright C" BE5310 SNOE

Have you seen this old thread?
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/paging-risingsun-other-cartier-trinity-owners.72822/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/paging-risingsun-other-cartier-trinity-owners.72822/[/URL]

Looks great in your hand.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
You will drive yourself nuts trying to evaluate this. Yours may be an older piece and Cartier (along with other brands) tweak every so slightly over the years. I have tried to figure it out on my own in the past but it's way too hard to compare to photos especially for really well made fakes. In several cases, I have only been able to tell apart T&Co fakes when I had the real one side by side.

Best to see if you can take it to Cartier for a cleaning and see if they will do it for you.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
I hear it's difficult to tell. Lots of talk about the heft of the rings and the quality of the finish. As charms said they have been making trinity rings since the 20s. One thing that make me suspicious is if the hallmarks are sloppy or half rubbed off but the rest of the ring is pristine. Hallmarks are readable for a very long time and on a piece that is less than 100 years old unless the outside shows wear the inside shouldn't.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Did you ever find out if it is authentic? I just got mine and it looks exactly like yours.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmyPoo|1370306976|3458516 said:
Did you ever find out if it is authentic? I just got mine and it looks exactly like yours.

from everything I can find online it looks authentic. I havent gone to Cartier though. Too far away i never have the time.

I didnt know you were getting one.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
To be honest, I really wasn't planning to buy one but came across one in my size on ebay when searching for something else. I put a snipe in and won it - a bit higher than I wanted but still a good price. The bands are 2.4 mm but I am debating if I like the thinner one like yours better. I am also debating if I do some aftermarket customization and add pave to one of the bands - I just love my diamonds.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results