shape
carat
color
clarity

Aussie diamond seeker coming to US

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morgan

Rough_Rock
I have been considering buying a nice 1ct F VS2 online but have decided Id rather buy at a store.

I have been told the US has a good combination of lots or well cut stones and good prices.

As Ill be touring around the US in August Im hoping people could give me a few suggestions for stores with a wide range of well cut diamonds for near internet prices.

Ive noticed good old gold is near NY and will probably have that on my list but am curious as to whether:

- the "for sale prices" apply to both internet and in store purchases.

- similar prices and quality could be found in other B&M stores.

Im also curious as to how long setting would take.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
HI if you are going to be in New York...go to Good Old Gold...they have awesome stones and their customer service is excellent...and the prices are great...they do internet as well as the store...and Jonathan gives you boatloads of info on each stone...

I had a great experience with them...

If you e-mail Jonathan through his website...and let him know what you are looking for I am sure he can help

Best of luck in your search
read.gif

Morgan

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the tip dianne
1.gif

Any similar stores in California, Nevada, Florida or NY?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results