shape
carat
color
clarity

August vintage inc.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy New Year ya’ all. Wanted to share with like minded folk!!

I just purchased this AVC/AVR three stone ring from the original owner! So excited to try the AVC, as I have and love two gorgeous AVRs presently!

Seller shipped straight to @Rhino to size it for me! :dance:

Thanks for sharing in the excitement. @Mamabean tagging you since you asked what I was up to bling wise and I know that you are an AV fan! :D

I will come back with my own pics as soon as I get it back from sizing, :appl:

5240F34C-3FF4-4ECE-A8E0-051965EED0E5.jpeg

This is not my hand...isn’t she pretty delicious!?

Wow! It’s gorgeous @Slick! I can’t wait to see it on your hand! It’s amazing!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous @Slick1

Thank you! And I feel so lucky to soon have it! I have been lusting after some of that three-stone finger coverage! Woo hoo :dance: Especially after the holidays! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! And I feel so lucky to soon have it! I have been lusting after some of that three-stone finger coverage! Woo hoo :dance: Especially after the holidays! :lol:

When are you getting it? I can’t wait to see it. Who did the setting? It’s so pretty!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Did you find this on LT? I want to say I saw a similar ring come up recently. The three stone should be great for finger coverage, that center stone is so dreamy, can't wait to see it on your finger!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn Guilty indeed! Good memory! I should stay off of Loupe troop! I can’t wait to see it! It’s also on page 20 on this thread I think. :love:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When are you getting it? I can’t wait to see it. Who did the setting? It’s so pretty!

Oh my thank you ever so much. Actually, Jonathan @Rhino made this ring. It’s his setting called the truffle. I wanted his bench to size it perfectly for me so had it sent to him. Hopefully I will have it soon!
I am pretty psyched to see the avc in person... :dance:

AK29

Shiny_Rock
Happy New Year ya’ all. Wanted to share with like minded folk!!

I just purchased this AVC/AVR three stone ring from the original owner! So excited to try the AVC, as I have and love two gorgeous AVRs presently!

Seller shipped straight to @Rhino to size it for me! :dance:

Thanks for sharing in the excitement. @Mamabean tagging you since you asked what I was up to bling wise and I know that you are an AV fan! :D

I will come back with my own pics as soon as I get it back from sizing, :appl:

5240F34C-3FF4-4ECE-A8E0-051965EED0E5.jpeg

This is not my hand...isn’t she pretty delicious!?

gorgeous! cant wait to see more hand shots!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous! cant wait to see more hand shots!

Thank you ever so much! I can’t wait and will surely be back with pics!

I wonder how I’ll like the combination of cushion and rounds a la Meghan Markle. :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 I would love to see some pics! Did you get it yet? I’m so excited for you!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 I would love to see some pics! Did you get it yet? I’m so excited for you!

Thank you @Mamabean I am waiting to hear back from @Rhino but I am hoping any day now. I’d like to maybe drive down to grab it. So excited! I promise to come back with pics! :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Mamabean I am waiting to hear back from @Rhino but I am hoping any day now. I’d like to maybe drive down to grab it. So excited! I promise to come back with pics! :)

@Slick1 It doesn’t take long to size a ring...I would call..It may be done already...He may not have had a chance to call...It doesn’t hurt!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had the pleasure to meet @Rhino yesterday in person to pick this beauty up. His love and passion for beautiful precision cut gems is infectious. My DH was impressed with his knowledge and his lively, friendly personality.
This ring doesn’t take a bad picture so I made a collage so as not to overwhelm the thread. This ring makes for five AV stones I now own. Love them all!
8.5mm elongated AVC, two 4mm AVRs in his white gold truffle setting.
Love it! 58F79FF6-1F4C-4A6A-8F1A-D4C5103EEE69.jpeg

Please ignore the nails, I quit using gels and this is what it is right now..fingers are also arthritic :(

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had the pleasure to meet @Rhino yesterday in person to pick this beauty up. His love and passion for beautiful precision cut gems is infectious. My DH was impressed with his knowledge and his lively, friendly personality.
This ring doesn’t take a bad picture so I made a collage so as not to overwhelm the thread. This ring makes for five AV stones I now own. Love them all!

Please ignore the nails, I quit using gels and this is what it is right now..

It looks so beautiful on your hand @Slick1! I love a three stone! Gorgeous! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Mamabean and also a huge thank you for holding my hand on this! :) It’s really gorgeous but I could totally see me going larger. :lol:

I get it! My studs that I though were too big :roll: have shrunk before my eyes!:lol:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 that looks SO good on you! I love the proportions on the 3 stone. (And your whole stack is delicious!) How fun to roadtrip for a ring, too, lol!
I grew my nails out this Fall after "dipping" for ages. It took a good 4 months, but they finally look normal again. Patience is key :)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE Many thanks! I do love the proportions, though I could probably go larger (said every woman :lol: )! I love the cut of the center stone too! And thanks for the compliment on my stack. I am enjoying it too!
Yeah...I got a fungus among us from the nail salon, so no more for me thankyouverymuch! :(
When will your ring be ready?? Anxiously waiting for your reveal post!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 I love your new avatar! I love the little rounds on either side!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 It's coming along. ..but not in production yet :( CAD had an error so waiting for the correction. Fingers crossed sometime in January!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 I love your new avatar! I love the little rounds on either side!

Thank you! I am really enjoying these big facets. All the better to see with these old eyes that were ruined from the hyperbaric chamber treatments. So, in essence, this was a medical expense! :lol: Right?!

@Slick1 It's coming along. ..but not in production yet :( CAD had an error so waiting for the correction. Fingers crossed sometime in January!

Good to take your time, get it perfect. Looking forward to seeing this! And a little nervous as I know our taste is so similar...I am sure to love and most likely covet it. :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I am really enjoying these big facets. All the better to see with these old eyes that were ruined from the hyperbaric chamber treatments. So, in essence, this was a medical expense! :lol: Right?!

Good to take your time, get it perfect. Looking forward to seeing this! And a little nervous as I know our taste is so similar...I am sure to love and most likely covet it. :)

I definitely see it as a necessary medical expense...:bigsmile:

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
7mm AVR
Too much meat on the wrist to wear a cuff. DK and Amy made this bolo bracelet for me. It is so comfortable and stacks well, too. 20200109_154838.jpg 20200109_154859.jpg

Attachments

• 20200109_155021.jpg
    20200109_155021.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 20200109_153730.jpg
    20200109_153730.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 20200109_154838.jpg
    20200109_154838.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 118

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
7mm AVR
Too much meat on the wrist to wear a cuff. DK and Amy made this bolo bracelet for me. It is so comfortable and stacks well, too. 20200109_154838.jpg 20200109_154859.jpg

That's beautiful!! I love the way it is fastened underneath. Do you have more details on the AVR?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
7mm AVR

It’s so pretty! I love your little diamond on the bolo...Of course I love your AVR too!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
That's beautiful!! I love the way it is fastened underneath. Do you have more details on the AVR?
The AVR is F VS H&A, very bright and white. It also flashes with pastels like my OEC diamond. I really love this type of bracelet. It is so comfy to wear, it doesn't move around like a bangle so while using the keyboard, no banging.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Please ignore the nails, I quit using gels and this is what it is right now..fingers are also arthritic :(

Spectacular!!! In every sense of the word. And it looks freaking amazing on your hand @Slick1! LOVE! :love: :love: :love:

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
Are his moissanite pieces expensive? I’m recently engaged so is it bad that I want a vintage looking piece?:roll::lol:

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

This is just so beautiful. The crispness of these stones is just blowing me away!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results