August vintage inc.

kalmen22

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Woah. Pretty pretty Pretty!!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0245.JPG This is Caysie's rendering of the ring she's making with my AVC Moissy! It's a winner.
I love this and will be anxiously awaiting it's appearance. :appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My AVC moissanite from August Vintage Inc arrived today! It's honestly even better than expected. It's 3cts and I color. Its beautifully bright and white and the chunky facets are everything!!! :kiss2: I can not wait to set this so I can admire it all day long. :D

Any yellow in this pic if just the lighting. It's super white!
20180210_101619.jpg

20180210_101345.jpg

I also posted a video on my instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfBXEq4hff3/?taken-by=elle_71125

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My AVC moissanite from August Vintage Inc arrived today! It's honestly even better than expected. It's 3cts and I color. Its beautifully bright and white and the chunky facets are everything!!! :kiss2: I can not wait to set this so I can admire it all day long. :D

20180210_101619.jpg

20180210_101345.jpg

So what do you think? Can it pass for a diamond?:appl:

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium

20180210_101619.jpg

20180210_101345.jpg

Twin!!!! Can’t wait to hear what you think about it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20180210_101619.jpg

20180210_101345.jpg

WOW that is GORGEOUS!!!!!:love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh goodness :-o that’s beautiful! Can’t wait to see how you’re going to set it :appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!! :appl:Love the shape, the size, the color, everything about it!!!
Me too!!! :D I was worried about it being too big, but nope, it's perfect!

That is gorgeous!!! Any idea how you want to set it?
I'm thinking something more simple with a diamond pave band. I was considering a halo (because I'm a halo girl at heart) but it's perfectly sized to stand on it's own. I haven't quite gotten the details down yet. I do know it's going to be rose gold. I just adore the way diamonds look in rose gold.

So what do you think? Can it pass for a diamond?:appl:
To be honest, I don't have a lot of experience with diamonds (especially ones cut this well). Still, I would say, without a doubt, that it passes for a diamond. I posted an instagram video of my Henri Daussi ring next to this AVC moissy and I couldn't tell the difference. Well, that's not totally true. I could tell that the cutting on the AVC is exceptional. I would put this baby up against any AVC diamond no problem. :love:

Twin!!!! Can’t wait to hear what you think about it!
I love it! It's even more beautiful in person. I'm in love with the cutting and the way it throws off pastels and big chunks of light. :kiss2: Plus, my cutlet is tiny. I was worried about a large, gaping, hole in the middle of my moissy and that's definitely not that case, as I'm sure you can confirm.

WOW that is GORGEOUS!!!!!:love:
Thanks Missy! :kiss2:

Oh goodness :-o that’s beautiful! Can’t wait to see how you’re going to set it :appl:
Thank you. I'm still working on how exactly I want to set it but I am very excited. I need it set now, now, NOW!!! :mrgreen2:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! I want to order one to fit in my empty solitaire but I cannot spend the $ right now. I will have to live vicariously through you. :D

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I support your decision to set in rose gold!! ;)2

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! I want to order one to fit in my empty solitaire but I cannot spend the $ right now. I will have to live vicariously through you. :D
Well, when the day comes, I absolutely recommend getting one of his moissanites. They can be custom cut to your sizing specs and they are gorgeous (just saying ;)2). Until then, feel free to live through my (often too frequent) purchases. :lol:

I support your decision to set in rose gold!! ;)2
Thank you! I usually go with white gold for all me CS rings but I think that extra bit of color is what I need for this baby.:D

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'all. I've been lurking in this thread and you GOT ME!!! I just pulled the trigger on a 4 ct G/H elongated AVC moissy. @Rhino has already been sending me setting ideas and I'm SO EXCITED!!! :love:

This will be an alternate/upgraded e-ring for me, and I have a . . . ahem . . . landmark birthday coming up in May, so now was just the perfect time. (40 is the new 20 and I don't care what you say to the contrary! LOL!) Thank you, as always, for enabling my addiction! :mrgreen:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'all. I've been lurking in this thread and you GOT ME!!! I just pulled the trigger on a 4 ct G/H elongated AVC moissy. @Rhino has already been sending me setting ideas and I'm SO EXCITED!!! :love:

This will be an alternate/upgraded e-ring for me, and I have a . . . ahem . . . landmark birthday coming up in May, so now was just the perfect time. (40 is the new 20 and I don't care what you say to the contrary! LOL!) Thank you, as always, for enabling my addiction! :mrgreen:
Yay!!! I've talked my mom into getting one too!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Starfacet that’s awesome! I’m sure she’s gonna love it!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium

4ct will be gorgeous and huge!
Don’t forget to post pictures when you get your bling! :appl:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Whatever decade is in front of me will always be the new 20. :lol: Congrats on your upcoming b-day and on ordering a delicious 4ct AVC moissy. It's going to be amazing and I can't wait to see pics! :love:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whatever decade is in front of me will always be the new 20. :lol: Congrats on your upcoming b-day and on ordering a delicious 4ct AVC moissy. It's going to be amazing and I can't wait to see pics! :love:

I like how you think! LOL! I keep telling the hubs that I’m not gonna be 40 . . . I’m gonna be 21 with 19 years of experience! :bigsmile:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:

20180210_101619.jpg

20180210_101345.jpg

Elle, can I be nosy and ask what size your fingers are? That 3 ct looks ENORMOUS and FABULOUS on you!!! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG So excited for you Irishgrrrl!!!:appl: You are going to have a beautiful 20th (haha I like the way you think) birthday gift soon!:love::appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results