shape
carat
color
clarity

ATTN: Rhino (Jonathan) @ GOG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arctic

Rough_Rock
Jonathan,

Based on all the positive pricescope forum feedback on Good Old Gold, I have been corresponding with Marie for a Verragio setting. Today I finalized my order and paid not only the full retail price for the setting, but an extra amount for you to perform a Brillantscope report, Hearts & arrows view, and appraisal for insurance purposes.

Since this stone has already been presented to my fiancee, she will be missing it during the weeks it is not in her posession and in your safe hands.

I look forward to your great customer service and accomodating support other pricescope members have raved about.

Best regards,

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What exactly is the problem? Was the stone purchased at GOG? If it wasn't why are you upset that you paid for tests on it? As for full retail, were you promised a discount? As for the diamond not being in your FI's possession, that's what happens when you get it set... it leaves, then comes back with a setting.

I'm sorry, but what do you want, and why do you think you deserve it?

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t think he''s upset...it kind of seems like he is maybe just saying thanks?
33.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the kind words Arctic. It''ll be safe as it is with us. We''ll be photographing it while its loose (including its inscription) so we will have some very positive ID on it which we will also be able to confirm once its back from Verragio.

Regards,

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2009 5:05:19 PM
Author:Arctic
Jonathan,

Based on all the positive pricescope forum feedback on Good Old Gold, I have been corresponding with Marie for a Verragio setting. Today I finalized my order and paid not only the full retail price for the setting, but an extra amount for you to perform a Brillantscope report, Hearts & arrows view, and appraisal for insurance purposes.

Since this stone has already been presented to my fiancee, she will be missing it during the weeks it is not in her posession and in your safe hands.

I look forward to your great customer service and accomodating support other pricescope members have raved about.

Best regards,
I don''t know... from the last line, it sounds like he wants something to me.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I think this is an inapproriate use of the forum. It is like a threat of public complaint if the vendor doesn't continue to do good work! You either post a rave or a complaint after the transaction is complete or come here for guidance. This forum isn't for solicitating vendors or an email replacement.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Agree, Charmy.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
A quick review of OP''s previous PS posts says a lot.

Complained that Blue Nile didn''t want to negotiate on a previously owned diamond.

Tried to find a Verragio vendor to sell for a % over cost.

Now this.
20.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, PP you are totally right. The tone of his posts are very illuminating.
38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2009 6:23:03 PM
Author: Gypsy
Wow, PP you are totally right. The tone of his posts are very illuminating.
38.gif
wow.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I don''t see why you couldn''t just email Jon Arctic - this was really unnecessary
38.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m a little confused as the purpose of this thread
33.gif

If you are just concerned about your stone while it''s away, it will be fine and do not worry you ARE in great hands with GOG.

and FYI, just about everyone pay''s full retail for designer settings b/c the designers don''t like it when retailers discount, the retailer risks not being able to sell the line any longer..

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think he is just happy for his setting to be done and thanking GOG.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2009 8:08:49 PM
Author: AprilBaby
I think he is just happy for his setting to be done and thanking GOG.
1.gif
That''s how I read it, too. I amswered his original post on the diamond, and I didn''t particularly see anything wrong there, either. He just wanted to get the best possible deal, which I assume we all do?

Anyway, Artic, I am sure your new setting will be beautiful! (And yes, most of us do pay full price for settings since many designers do not allow discounts.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results