shape
carat
color
clarity

At what point do you file a claim on ebay?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Once I get my $ back, I'm thinking of just getting the WF eternity. Bye, $
You deserve it! I’m so banned so waiting until December..BUT...I’ve been cheating a little..Just bought a vintage yg band on eBay..:whistle:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. So NOW the seller emails, telling me it's shipping today?

:roll

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG. So NOW the seller emails, telling me it's shipping today?

:roll
Wow! She knows you opened the case so it moved her to ship it..I wouldn’t even respond..I would just wait until or if she sends you a tracking number. Don’t close the case until you have it and you know it’s the same ring! I don’t trust her!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! She knows you opened the case so it moved her to ship it..I wouldn’t even respond..I would just wait until or if she sends you a tracking number. Don’t close the case until you have it and you know it’s the same ring! I don’t trust her!

I had that thought. I ordered a diamond tester. I do have the tracking # now

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unless you just REEEEEAAAALLLLLYYYYYY want that eternity, I'd refuse the shipment. She knows good and well you've opened a case. Sounds like a scam, for real.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would also test the diamonds and then have a jeweler test the gold to be sure it is actual gold. I would not believe someone who did this either at this point.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s here! It has the BN paperwork (original), so I think it’s genuine. It’s stamped PT950, but that’s it. I don’t think BN stamps their rings with logos. I looked at it under the 30x loupe and omg, it’s so dirty! On the inside I think I see food particles on the diamonds. And the listing said it was “in perfect condition”, but it’s def scratched like PT tends to do.

It’s in the magnasonic now and prob will be the rest of the day, and then I’ll do a photo shoot ;-)

It’s also rather loose for a size 4.5, hmmm. I plan to test it with the diamond tester when it arrives tomorrow.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope it cleans up like a dream and is legit. What a mess!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s here! It has the BN paperwork (original), so I think it’s genuine. It’s stamped PT950, but that’s it. I don’t think BN stamps their rings with logos. I looked at it under the 30x loupe and omg, it’s so dirty! On the inside I think I see food particles on the diamonds. And the listing said it was “in perfect condition”, but it’s def scratched like PT tends to do.

It’s in the magnasonic now and prob will be the rest of the day, and then I’ll do a photo shoot ;-)

It’s also rather loose for a size 4.5, hmmm. I plan to test it with the diamond tester when it arrives tomorrow.
Yay!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You may need to scrub it with a soft toothbrush too. I clean my mother’s rings because she never does. I have to run it through twice..scrub with a toothbrush..dump the dirty water and run it again with new cleaner and then rinse under hot water.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We wanna see! How sparkly is it? Lol!!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
50CBA888-5033-490A-ADA2-53432A058ACD.jpeg 135E22E3-48D0-4C53-9290-F075429FD681.jpeg DED01DE9-9EE6-4A19-B473-9113132A2FAA.jpeg 49C1423B-AE0B-44ED-A390-72D21FB3FAAB.jpeg

My camera/iPhone skills are so awful, grrr. This thing is so sparkly! And lower profile than my original wedding band, so it wouldn’t even need a spacer. Here are some of the frustratingly bad photos.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stats - 1ctw Blue Nile Riviera band, H/VS2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the pics! I think you do pretty well with them!

It is sparkly and looks great with your ering! Love the low profile and that it won't interfere with your ring. Looks like you got a great deal - enjoy!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@HappyNewLife I am so happy this story has a happy ending! :appl: The band is beautiful and pairs so nicely with your ER!

On another note, I am amazed sometimes at how disgustingly dirty things are that I’ve bought preloved (not from PSers, but other avenues). I’ve had to soak, scrub, rinse, repeat so many times. I know we (PSers) are particularly anal about clean stones, but it amazes me just how poorly some people care for their bling.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YAY!!! Get it to your jeweler to get it cleaned and check all the prongs! Can't wait for more pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results