shape
carat
color
clarity

At last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so gorgeous & sparkly & looks lovely on your hand!
30.gif
Congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
At Last!!!

Love it! It sparkles like crazy! Congratulations!
36.gif
2.gif

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
I sent the loaner back with Billy today. We stopped by the local Whitehall''s this morning just to double check the sizing. If I have to get it ordered to size, I better be sure about the size! After spending two days wearing a 6.5 ring on my 5.5 finger, I ended up deciding to order a 5.75 for comfort and to help avoid future resizing. A 5.5 tends to dig in and be very difficult to get on and off when my hands are warm. But I don''t dare go to 6 because in cold weather it would probably be too loose. What a large decision! Luckily, the woman at the store assured me that I will be able to size it up later if necessary. Sizing is tricky with the micropave I guess, but it''s better to size up rather than down she told us. I just really hope it''s there waiting for me when I get to Michigan on 8/19. At least I have my pictures!

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
It''s been weeks now, and still no ring. We called last night only to find out this new style was so popular that there''s a back-order on it. So mine probably won''t be in until the end of the month. However, the nice lady Billy talked to on the phone felt bad and is supposed to be lending me the store model with a sizer in it until my real one comes in. We go to pick it up this afternoon. **Wish me luck** It''s a beautiful sunny day, and I finally have my own digital camera, so I should have some new, better pics up tonight. I''m happy to finally get a ring on my finger, but it''s just not as exciting knowing it''s not really mine
8.gif

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
It''s so pretty! Congratulations!

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
I love rings with lots of sparkles.........your''s is just beautiful!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so pretty and sparkly! Your guy did a good job! Hope you get yours soon....it must be driving you crazy not to have it!!

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the pair! They should lie together completely flat, but the loner has a ring sizer in it that gets in the way. I''m only wearing the e-ring on my hand for now, so that''s cool.

TempRings1.jpg

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
wow...that''s a great set!!!
30.gif

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
Another

TempRings2.jpg

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
Even more close up. Can you believe I took this without using the zoom? My camera is awesome! Definitely recommend the Nikon Coolpix 4800.

TempRings3.jpg

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
And the hand shot.

TempRings4.jpg

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
Close up on the finger

TempRings5.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! Still loving this one. It is gorgeous. I know that yours will be even prettier than the loaner. Congrats and can''t wait to see yours.

Shay

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
I like how it sits nice and low on my finger. The ones with really tall profiles drive me nuts (especially trying to wear gloves in the winter!)

TempRings6.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty!
Congrats!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this the first time around. It''s beautiful!

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much everyone. I can''t imagine having anything more beautiful. I just can''t wait until it''s mine for real. I''m sure it''ll be a lot more comfortable than this one with the spacer in it!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and great pictures!!!!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love the side view with the low profile. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results