shape
carat
color
clarity

AT LAST!!! CrookedRock''s Ring!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
So, you''ve read the details and helped with the decisions leading up to the ring...
You''ve read the proposal...
The only thing left is the pictures!!!
9.gif

Stats:
Cushion Brilliant
10.36 x 9.05 x 5.89
J
VS2
T: 57%
D: 65.1%

So without further adieu.....

36.gif
THE RING!!
36.gif

Boatstraightshot.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OH LALA--but only one picture???? Close up''s please!!!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Another one right after the proposal...

Boatsideang.jpg

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that is stunning!

you have more pix right???

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite part... well other than the whole thing... the side actually forms a "W" which is my FI''s last initial... awww

AngleW.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
A lil more "W" action...

TheWShot.jpg

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
To. Die. For.

Incredibly stunning!!!!! Congratulations and now I''ll go hit "refresh", hoping that more photos show up!!!!
9.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Showing off it''s large split and the way the two bands come together, yet stay separate...

Doubleshankshot.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Oh my stars!! That is one fantastic ring. I LOVE
30.gif
it!! Congrats!
36.gif

*jaw drops to floor*

HOLY SNIKIES !!!!

Crooked, OMG !!!!!

I have been waiting to see this FOREVER and honestly, I am speechless... it is BEAUTIFUL... beyond beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.... it is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.. absolute PERFECTION. I love that his initial is in the gallery of the ring.

WOW !
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Cute little halo... And some double claw prongs...
Also great, the way the inside of the split is all pave. There really is no metal to be seen anywhere!

Planeangle.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Before I even saw this stone, Scarlet came on here paging me to tell me that she had seen it while Mark was holding it for us. If I recall correctly she said, "Girl! That thing is on Fire!" LOL SHe wasn't kidding though. I took this pic on the flight back to Florida. The light hitting the ring from the window was incredible. I actually had to hide my hand bc the fire was everywhere. My FI and I were joking that it was like being in a planetarium!

Booksparkles.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Crooked!! You can''t wear that ring!! The sun shining on it will blind random passers-by! Pilots might mistake it for an airport beacon and land their airplanes in your lawn! If you go out at night ships will mistake your ring for a lighthouse!! The thing is a safety hazard!!

A beautiful, sparkly, stunning safety hazard!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Getting creative on the plane I decided to hang it from my tennis bracelet... It shows how there is even pave under the halo and around the bottom of the shank...

Upsidedownplane.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I caught the tail-end of some light last night so here we are outside...

Flowerplantatpool.jpg

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
wow. wow. wow. i''m completely speechless. that is incredible!!!!!!!
6.gif

kbarro1

Shiny_Rock
That ring is AMAZING! It is so beautiful! Enjoy every second of wearing it! Wish I could see those sparkles in person
30.gif
[/quote]

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
One more outside...
[/quote]

Hangingoutside.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Just some info...
Mark at ERD sourced this amazing stone. Nothing else we saw anywhere (including Graff, Kaufmann, and a few others) even compared. We knew it was the one right away. Leon did the setting and we spent 3 hours designing it with him.
Each band of the shank is 1.8mm for a total of 3.6mm. I was truly hocked how delicate it turned out. The total pave used was 1.88 cts, making the whole thing a total of 5.92 cts.
Did I leave anything out??

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 11:02:53 PM
Author: CrookedRock

Did I leave anything out??

Just some more pictures!
2.gif
It''s absolutely beautiful. Congrats!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BE STILL MY RAPIDLY BEATING HEART!!!!!
2.gif
That ring is amazing and HUGE and sparkly and..............I ran out of compliments............
6.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock

Canuk~ I promise to get more close ups this weekend!

Eva~ Thanks! By the way your dog is adorable!!

Mom2twogirls~ Thank. You. !!! Hope you stayed up for the rest of the pics!

Burk~ Thamx so much!! I am very excited!

BECG~ MY jaw just dropped! Perfection!?! Coming from you and your stunner that is an incredible compliment! Thank you, thank you, Thank you!

NEL~ You''re hysterical! That may be one of the best replies I have ever read! Literally on the plane I really did hide my hand bc flahes of light were hitting people on the other side of the plane in the eye. Sadly I kinda enjoyed it! LOL

v!v!~ Speachless is good! Thanks!

kbarro~ Anytime you want! Come on down to Palm Beach! Thank you, I will def enjoy it!!

Neatfreak~ I promise this weekend!! I don''t want to bore everyone with the plane pics...

Catmom~ Thanx! That''s plenty coming from you. I adore your rings so those are huge compliments!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee Crooked, it is stunning!
30.gif

I''m curious: how close to your finger is the culet? And how high off your finger does it sit? It''s so hard to get pespective from the close ups. I''ll never have a beautiful diamond that size, but I''m trying to picture it on my finger anyways!
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! What a gorgeous cushion!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL CUSHIONS! THAT RING IS A MASTERPIECE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I was wondering what happened to you! I thought maybe you passed out when he gave it to you and never regained consciousness.

It is really, truly incredible and different and delightful in every way. The split shank and that magnificent undergallery!?!?! Get out! It''s perfect ~ but I do agree with NewEnglandLady - that stone is going to be a navigational hazard. I seriously hope you don''t intend to drive anywhere with that gorgeous fireball on your hand. It''s going to turn the interior of your car into the ceiling at Studio54 circa 1970.

Congratulations to you both. (I''m off to look at those gorgeous pictures again and read the proposal story!)
36.gif
36.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
WOW!
That is just gorgeous!
I love
30.gif
everything about it!
Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
30.gif
O
30.gif
W !!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer~ The culet is small and elongated, so no point at the bottom. You can kinda see it in the third pic I posted, but I will get another shot for you... It doesn''t touch my finger at all or really even get close, yet the ring itself is still pretty low...

Snlee~ Thanks so much. Everytime I see your avatar I squint, it is the brightest pic I have seen. Just gorgeous!

Pixley~ The cushion guru!!! Thanks you so so much! I regained consciousness but was waiting to post the pics bc of a lil issue that I will be able to explain soon... The gallery is my favorite. That''s what took 3 hours to design! LOL
Have you taken your eyes off yours yet?? I feel like I could stare at these cushions for hours and never see everything.

Iluvcarats~ I luv carats too!!! LOL Thanks a bunch, it really turned out beyone my wildest dreams!

Dee*Jay~ Thank you!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MY!!!! Just gorgeous, in all it''s glory. Love it!!!
30.gif
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
holy PAJAMAS!
That's just beautiful!
36.gif

Congratulations CrookedRock! Your ring is INCREDIBLE!
30.gif

The halo is just perfect--I love a halo on a cushion
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results