shape
carat
color
clarity

Assistance required - 2.5ct+ purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/4527/

Perhaps a bit bigger than you were interested in but gives you some idea. . .

Another beauty but with a terrific pricetag. . .http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-737783.htm

Both of these vendors are excellent. I'd give them both a call so that they can search your color/clarity/cut parameters. I'm sure they can come up with other stones - even closer to your 2.5 mark.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
for that price range you can get a G-H, VS2-SI1 2.50-3.00 ct. I just did a search and there''s a ton out there. None are AGS0''s but some of the GIA excellents look like they have potential. There were too many to look through though.
If I were you, I''d pick a vendor, let them know your price range and size and have them do the work.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2009 9:52:28 PM
Author: elle_chris
for that price range you can get a G-H, VS2-SI1 2.50-3.00 ct. I just did a search and there''s a ton out there. None are AGS0''s but some of the GIA excellents look like they have potential. There were too many to look through though.
If I were you, I''d pick a vendor, let them know your price range and size and have them do the work.
Absolutely correct. I did the search based on cut quality and those were the only two I found. The vendors would be able to help you sort through a ton of stones in that size range.

Good luck - sounds like you will end up with a stunning size stone!! Please come back and tell us what you found!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results